Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome back everyone to this slightly late FFF, without further delay lets jump straight in with all the wonderful news we have.

Announcements

Starting off I would just like to say a big thank you for everyone who participated in last months Giveaway, and a big congratulations to the following people for being crowned our winners
- Dylan S
- @william gardner
- @Slinic

If you didn't win please don't worry as we have a new competition to announce and its an extra special one, as for this competition you don't need to be a Freedom Partner in order to compete.

As mentioned above all you need to do is take a short 5-15 second video of what the holiday means to you and share it on our social media.

Also if you haven't seen our new Community Collaboration Project on the homepage of the forums then why not check it out. As its a great way to find other members to collaborate and grow together with. If you've been part of a successful collaboration or have any feedback about this then please don't hesitate to let us know.

Last but not least there has been a slight change to the rules regarding the milestone / achievement section of the forums, in response to users posting goals they would like achieve and not actually sharing something they had achieved (which is what the section was meant for). Due to this any threads posted in that section that are advertising goals they would like to achieve will be removed, unless this forms part of a post which is celebrating a milestone / achievement. An example of this would be a view or subscriber milestone that you achieved and including your next goal - like I recently hit 100 subscribers my next goal is 150.

Things that make you go hmmmm

As you may know we always like to get a bit of a discussion going on the forums and we love it when users create meaningful discussions to talk about all kinds of topics. After reading through some of these I often take a few minutes to ponder my responses or use these to re-evaluate or think about things in detail.

For example the following two threads really peaked my interest.
- Short V Long Gaming videos seen - HERE
- What do you think makes a great YouTuber - view it HERE

Both raise an interesting point, and both made me think a little about the type of content I would usually view and upload. To me the length of a video isn't necessarily important if I'm interested in the content, as I can quite happily sit down for an hour or so (if I have free time) to watch a video, though it can be nice to watch a short and to the point video. What makes a great YouTuber on the other hand became a bit more complex the more I thought about it - is this just limited to the content / audience they appeal to or does the persons personality or style make them great?

Celebrating Milestones

Hope you can help share the holiday cheer, for some users who have recently hit some amazing milestones, for example :

- @NoDragonsPlz who recently celebrated reaching a 975K watch time milestone. Its crazy to think that a total of 677 days have been spent watching their content but it just goes to show dedication and hard work pays off.

- We also have @IvyPlayGamez who's art channel reached 600 subscribers

- Additionally we have @Brook Partrick who hit 50 subscribers and is growing ever closer to their next milestone of 100 subscribers.

- Last but not least we have @j^3 who hit 2K views on their YouTube channel, while this may not seem like much its a wonderful start and I hope to see you reaching 5K very soon.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube

Welcome back everyone to this slightly late FFF, without further delay lets jump straight in with all the wonderful news we have.

Announcements

Starting off I would just like to say a big thank you for everyone who participated in last months Giveaway, and a big congratulations to the following people for being crowned our winners
- Dylan S
- @william gardner
- @Slinic

If you didn't win please don't worry as we have a new competition to announce and its an extra special one, as for this competition you don't need to be a Freedom Partner in order to compete.

As mentioned above all you need to do is take a short 5-15 second video of what the holiday means to you and share it on our social media.

Also if you haven't seen our new Community Collaboration Project on the homepage of the forums then why not check it out. As its a great way to find other members to collaborate and grow together with. If you've been part of a successful collaboration or have any feedback about this then please don't hesitate to let us know.

Last but not least there has been a slight change to the rules regarding the milestone / achievement section of the forums, in response to users posting goals they would like achieve and not actually sharing something they had achieved (which is what the section was meant for). Due to this any threads posted in that section that are advertising goals they would like to achieve will be removed, unless this forms part of a post which is celebrating a milestone / achievement. An example of this would be a view or subscriber milestone that you achieved and including your next goal - like I recently hit 100 subscribers my next goal is 150.

Things that make you go hmmmm

As you may know we always like to get a bit of a discussion going on the forums and we love it when users create meaningful discussions to talk about all kinds of topics. After reading through some of these I often take a few minutes to ponder my responses or use these to re-evaluate or think about things in detail.

For example the following two threads really peaked my interest.
- Short V Long Gaming videos seen - HERE
- What do you think makes a great YouTuber - view it HERE

Both raise an interesting point, and both made me think a little about the type of content I would usually view and upload. To me the length of a video isn't necessarily important if I'm interested in the content, as I can quite happily sit down for an hour or so (if I have free time) to watch a video, though it can be nice to watch a short and to the point video. What makes a great YouTuber on the other hand became a bit more complex the more I thought about it - is this just limited to the content / audience they appeal to or does the persons personality or style make them great?

Celebrating Milestones

Hope you can help share the holiday cheer, for some users who have recently hit some amazing milestones, for example :

- @NoDragonsPlz who recently celebrated reaching a 975K watch time milestone. Its crazy to think that a total of 677 days have been spent watching their content but it just goes to show dedication and hard work pays off.

- We also have @IvyPlayGamez who's art channel reached 600 subscribers

- Additionally we have @Brook Partrick who hit 50 subscribers and is growing ever closer to their next milestone of 100 subscribers.

- Last but not least we have @j^3 who hit 2K views on their YouTube channel, while this may not seem like much its a wonderful start and I hope to see you reaching 5K very soon.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

I love these threads like this!

Reactions: Sirf Android