Official Get COLLABORATING Now! (New Collaboration Project)

IBYM GAMING

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
England, Birmingham (BHX)
YouTube
COLLAB TOOL.png

Hey #FreedomFamily,

It's time to unveil the new Collaboration Tool we have been working on! This has been around the forums but hasn't been publicly announced yet.

What is it?
Collaboration is one of the fastest ways to grow your channel! The Collaboration Tool allows you to find Collab matches without spending hours looking. You tell us your preferences and some information about your channel and we reach out to you with channels that meet your preferences. Then you reach out to the channels with the given contact information.

How Do I Start?
Click the link below to fill out a quick form, Then you should receive an email with your channel matches with-in a couple days. You will receive another batch of emails with more channel matches with-in 6-8 weeks. The emails sent are all manual meaning no robots
CLICK ME TO FILL OUT THE FORM

If you have any questions regarding the collaboration tool you can reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]

Happy Collabing - Ibby :)

(Edit: We're currently looking into improving the Collab Tool and have taken down the form in the meantime so as not to confuse anyone. -- Ian)

Last edited by a moderator:

wildvideo4

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2018
Rome Ga
YouTube
wildvideo4
View attachment 19942

Hey #FreedomFamily,

It's time to unveil the new Collaboration Tool we have been working on! This has been around the forums but hasn't been publicly announced yet.

What is it?
Collaboration is one of the fastest ways to grow your channel! The Collaboration Tool allows you to find Collab matches without spending hours looking. You tell us your preferences and some information about your channel and we reach out to you with channels that meet your preferences. Then you reach out to the channels with the given contact information.

How Do I Start?
Click the link below to fill out a quick form, Then you should receive an email with your channel matches with-in a couple days. You will receive another batch of emails with more channel matches with-in 6-8 weeks. The emails sent are all manual meaning no robots
CLICK ME TO FILL OUT THE FORM

If you have any questions regarding the collaboration tool you can reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]

Happy Collabing - Ibby :)
that is good news

Arif Fardila Fantri

Rising User
Apr 26, 2018
YouTube
Hi, regards to know me from indonesia[DOUBLEPOST=1524747860][/DOUBLEPOST]I am a beginner youtuber looking to learn how to run a reliable youtuber[DOUBLEPOST=1524747875][/DOUBLEPOST]I am a beginner youtuber looking to learn how to run a reliable youtuber[DOUBLEPOST=1524751030][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't see why not. Worth a try :D

Attachments

• chanel 1.png
    chanel 1.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: