FFF Bring Motm Back

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome back to a slightly later than usual FFF post, we have a few things to go over and some really interesting news to share so without further delay lets jump straight back in.

Bringing Motm Back

As you may have gathered by the main title or indeed the banner above, I plan to continue with our Motm, which we do on the forums. There has been a little lull in this recently, but I want to see more members of the forums helping to participate with this. Don't forget that you can help nominate members on the forum for this who will get access to a new badge, new bragging rights, and a few extra goodies on the forum. Be prepared for our next Motm announcement which will be back at the end of November.

It's never too late for Halloween fun

So Halloween is unfortunately over, but that doesn't mean we can't get our 'horror' on. Even in lovely sunshine people can still enjoy things, I came across the picture above during the last few days and thought I would share it with you all. If you have any similar pictures, of your enjoyment of Halloween then us as the Freedom Family would love to see them.

Celebrating your success with Freedom.

As always we like to share in the successes that our members of the Freedom Forum have had, and as such I would like to bring you our highlight of a few threads during the past few weeks.

Starting off with @Cmcq80 who reached an astonishing 3,000,000 minutes of watch time of their channel. For those who want that in perspective that's 50,000 hours or 2083 full days. I personally have to say a MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to Cmcq80 for this achievement and hope they continue to smash this with their content. If you would like to share your love then please do so - HERE

Let's not forget about our regular achiever, @NoDragonsPlz who has now uploaded a total of 1100 videos on YouTube. To think about the invested time and effort, it's truly something to marvel at. If you would like to see more then please visit their thread - HERE

And let's not forget @Deathlake who has had their animations screened in a convention 3 years in a row. A very nice thing to happen at Nottingham Comic Con and a well deserved achievement. To see the animations please view the original thread - HERE

The F in Freedom Stands For Fun

So like everyone the Freedom Team enjoy playing games, and whilst your browsing the forums you may have seen our 'Forum Fun & Games' section in which users can create their own games on the forums. (though we are rather competitive)

Just taking a quick look into here we have some interesting games such as :

- Count to 2010 before 2019. Now this one has been a little quiet but if we all pull through as a Forum Team I'm sure we can do it. You can see the current number and participate with it - HERE

- We also have the highly competitive, 'Count to 40 before a mod posts'. Which as you may have guessed have members of the forums posting the numbers 1-40 before a moderator can post, which resets the number. If you think you have what it takes to complete this challenge then please help out - HERE

- And let's not forget banding together for our 'Let's Count to 10,000'. Very simple rules, we just need to post to 10,000. Currently the thread is at 9112 and again I'm sure if we all help each other we can get this done by 2019 as well. In order to help, please see the thread - HERE

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

FireAngel64

Sep 17, 2018
YouTube
xxFA64xx

Welcome back to a slightly later than usual FFF post, we have a few things to go over and some really interesting news to share so without further delay lets jump straight back in.

Bringing Motm Back

As you may have gathered by the main title or indeed the banner above, I plan to continue with our Motm, which we do on the forums. There has been a little lull in this recently, but I want to see more members of the forums helping to participate with this. Don't forget that you can help nominate members on the forum for this who will get access to a new badge, new bragging rights, and a few extra goodies on the forum. Be prepared for our next Motm announcement which will be back at the end of November.

It's never too late for Halloween fun

So Halloween is unfortunately over, but that doesn't mean we can't get our 'horror' on. Even in lovely sunshine people can still enjoy things, I came across the picture above during the last few days and thought I would share it with you all. If you have any similar pictures, of your enjoyment of Halloween then us as the Freedom Family would love to see them.

Celebrating your success with Freedom.

As always we like to share in the successes that our members of the Freedom Forum have had, and as such I would like to bring you our highlight of a few threads during the past few weeks.

Starting off with @Cmcq80 who reached an astonishing 3,000,000 minutes of watch time of their channel. For those who want that in perspective that's 50,000 hours or 2083 full days. I personally have to say a MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to Cmcq80 for this achievement and hope they continue to smash this with their content. If you would like to share your love then please do so - HERE

Let's not forget about our regular achiever, @NoDragonsPlz who has now uploaded a total of 1100 videos on YouTube. To think about the invested time and effort, it's truly something to marvel at. If you would like to see more then please visit their thread - HERE

And let's not forget @Deathlake who has had their animations screened in a convention 3 years in a row. A very nice thing to happen at Nottingham Comic Con and a well deserved achievement. To see the animations please view the original thread - HERE

The F in Freedom Stands For Fun

So like everyone the Freedom Team enjoy playing games, and whilst your browsing the forums you may have seen our 'Forum Fun & Games' section in which users can create their own games on the forums. (though we are rather competitive)

Just taking a quick look into here we have some interesting games such as :

- Count to 2010 before 2019. Now this one has been a little quiet but if we all pull through as a Forum Team I'm sure we can do it. You can see the current number and participate with it - HERE

- We also have the highly competitive, 'Count to 40 before a mod posts'. Which as you may have guessed have members of the forums posting the numbers 1-40 before a moderator can post, which resets the number. If you think you have what it takes to complete this challenge then please help out - HERE

- And let's not forget banding together for our 'Let's Count to 10,000'. Very simple rules, we just need to post to 10,000. Currently the thread is at 9112 and again I'm sure if we all help each other we can get this done by 2019 as well. In order to help, please see the thread - HERE

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
That would be great honestly.