Best Summer Anime In your opinion

Aomp TigerBoy

Rising User
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
Yeah The anime is Showing filler episodes to drag out the show so they have more volumes of the dvd to sell
But ive finished the Naruto manga and i found the ending very satisfying

Cool Joe

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2015
YouTube
The summer season is looking like a great season and finally I will have a continuation of the anime adaptation of Berserk. 91 Days looks awesome and is being made be the same people who did Baccano and Durarara. Orange is cool because it going to have some time travel elements and is directed by the same person who made Steins; Gate. Another thing that looks cool is a anime that's good to be animated made by Bones and that is Mob Psycho 100. The manga for Mod Psycho 100 was written by the same person who wrote One Punch Man and it looks awesome. I thought the Spring season was good but oh boy the Summer season I say will beat it and beat it out of the water in one punch.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Spring season (since we're talking about it and not summer season from the looks of it) was pretty lame in my opinion, there were some watchable anime like kabaneri, but nothing that really stood out.

Chrisco

Rising User
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Spring season (since we're talking about it and not summer season from the looks of it) was pretty lame in my opinion, there were some watchable anime like kabaneri, but nothing that really stood out.
:eek:what about her academia and re\zero?

Chrisco

Rising User
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
What is your favorite anime this season
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
d-gray man just released it's second season really hype for it because that was one of the first sires i've ever watched when i was just getting into anime back in like 2011 and now i've seen more thann 100 different anime so hype for that(y) (Y)

InnocentMusik

Musician and amateur composer/producer
Freedom! Member
@Nerd, I think he meant Boku no Hero Academia.

For Spring anime, Re:Zero gets enough hype as it is. I enjoy it myself too...But I'll go with Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge and Flying Witch. With all the action packed animes, seeing these relaxing, slice of life animes just brightens the mood and they make up for many anime flops that season.

As for the animes in the Summer season, none of them makes me go "I WILL LIKE THIS" right now. Too early to judge with majority of the anime out only getting 1-2 eps out as I post this - with the exceptions of ReLife.

Last edited: