Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Hello Freedom! Family!
From awesome guides to spectacular milestones, it is time to showcase
the threads which caught our eye in the past week or so!

~~ANNOUNCEMENTS~~

Guide about invitations to Freedom!

As a community, we should try to help each other in any way possible, one way is by making wonderful and compact guides for anybody to read and understand in regards to their Freedom! invitation.
We suspect that it may have taken @LW001 a fair hour or so to fully complete this, therefore I believe strongly that this should be showcased for the public.
If you have any questions about your invitation to Freedom!, please feel free to check this guide out first in case your question has already been noted: Ooh, Shiny Button!

The MotM announcement is in our sights!

If you read last month's MotM announcement where @Korbin was declared Member of the Month, you would have seen that we reverted our timings back to the 15th of the month.
Well there is only 5 more days remaining..
Keep your eyes peeled to find out who will be granted MotM status, you never know,
it could be you!

Koala

Yes you @Koala_Steamed, always up to no good...

Brilliant title right? I don't think there is anything else that could describe this better.
While we are trying to figure stuff out to make the forums look better, it seems that Koala wanted a bit of attention and has apparently turned himself into Member of the Month.
It seems that we, both sectional moderators and moderators are more sensible than the administrators. Knew we couldn't trust them.. Mischievous Koala!

~~Milestones~~

Unexpected, or even unpredictable growth!

Recently, there was a YouTube glitch which caused people to drop drastic amounts of subscribers, but this milestone isn't about that, it's more the opposite!
In only 3 weeks, @Up 'Til Noon went from a fan base of 3200 all the way to 7000!
To put that in perspective, that is 7.54 subscribers per HOUR!
Nobody, not even him would have expected such an excellent growth,
and it is all because of you lot!
Let's Celebrate!

Views, views and urm.. more views?

I have to admit, I was literally shocked when I saw this milestone, just because I did not expect this many views for a fan base that small (compared to the view count)
@Q Labrys has a channel of just over 350 subscribers, has over 160,000 views on a single video, now that is a figure I would like overall, but one video, whoa..
You can check the video and thread here, however please read the warning below.

Please be warned that this video contains extremely vulgar language/humour.
You can handle it? Go ahead!

Freedom! Family makes creators happy!

Majority of us are YouTube creators, therefore we all like to celebrate our milestones, especially if they are done quickly and efficiently. Freedom! Partner @Nerd Master747 smashed 200 subscribers and as always, the team wants to say congratulations!
Remember, if you have a milestone you want us to show, please get in contact with one of the creators, all names will be listed at the bottom. We love celebrating milestones so you could have a high chance of being selected.

~~Introduction of the Week~~

Social Engineer, Coder and a Web Developer!

Personally, I feel like this introduction that was made highlights who he is as a person,
you might need to read between the lines.
@AdreX_ made an introduction which allowed me to relate well about my life that is relevant to him. He enjoys gaming, hence the long list of games but also enjoys Computer Technology, something I am currently getting a qualification in (Both ICT and Computing)
The cherry on top is where he makes a brief mention about a YouTube channel, but instead of asking for viewers or subscribers, he wants tips, he wants to grow together as a family.
This makes me feel like he isn't here just because he wants to be successful on YouTube, but he wants to be here to find people to communicate and/or collaborate with.
P.S - The Freedom! Discord Server is still up and can be found here:
https://discord.gg/fEHpfDW (Also linked on your OP)

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Until next time, be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other!

Last edited:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Koala

Brilliant title right? I don't think there is anything else that could describe this better.
While we are trying to figure stuff out to make the forums look better, it seems that Koala wanted a bit of attention and has apparently turned himself into Member of the Month.
It seems that we, both sectional moderators and moderators are more sensible than the administrators. Knew we couldn't trust them.. Mischievous Koala!

Koala giving us admins a bad name :x Hahaha

Thanks for the great #FFF thread @Crazylawrence :D

Reactions: Koala_Steamed
D

Deleted member 137653

Hello Freedom! Family!
From awesome guides to spectacular milestones, it is time to showcase
the threads which caught our eye in the past week or so!

~~ANNOUNCEMENTS~~

Guide about invitations to Freedom!

As a community, we should try to help each other in any way possible, one way is by making wonderful and compact guides for anybody to read and understand in regards to their Freedom! invitation.
We suspect that it may have taken @LW001 a fair hour or so to fully complete this, therefore I believe strongly that this should be showcased for the public.
If you have any questions about your invitation to Freedom!, please feel free to check this guide out first in case your question has already been noted: Ooh, Shiny Button!

The MotM announcement is in our sights!

If you read last month's MotM announcement where @Korbin was declared Member of the Month, you would have seen that we reverted our timings back to the 15th of the month.
Well there is only 5 more days remaining..
Keep your eyes peeled to find out who will be granted MotM status, you never know,
it could be you!

Koala

~~Milestones~~

Unexpected, or even unpredictable growth!

Recently, there was a YouTube glitch which caused people to drop drastic amounts of subscribers, but this milestone isn't about that, it's more the opposite!
In only 3 weeks, @Up 'Til Noon went from a fan base of 3200 all the way to 7000!
To put that in perspective, that is 7.54 subscribers per HOUR!
Nobody, not even him would have expected such an excellent growth,
and it is all because of you lot!
Let's Celebrate!

Views, views and urm.. more views?

I have to admit, I was literally shocked when I saw this milestone, just because I did not expect this many views for a fan base that small (compared to the view count)
@Q Labrys has a channel of just over 350 subscribers, has over 160,000 views on a single video, now that is a figure I would like overall, but one video, whoa..
You can check the video and thread here, however please read the warning below.

Please be warned that this video contains extremely vulgar language/humour.
You can handle it? Go ahead!

Freedom! Family makes creators happy!

Majority of us are YouTube creators, therefore we all like to celebrate our milestones, especially if they are done quickly and efficiently. Freedom! Partner @Nerd Master747 smashed 200 subscribers and as always, the team wants to say congratulations!
Remember, if you have a milestone you want us to show, please get in contact with one of the creators, all names will be listed at the bottom. We love celebrating milestones so you could have a high chance of being selected.

~~Introduction of the Week~~

Social Engineer, Coder and a Web Developer!

Personally, I feel like this introduction that was made highlights who he is as a person,
you might need to read between the lines.
@AdreX_ made an introduction which allowed me to relate well about my life that is relevant to him. He enjoys gaming, hence the long list of games but also enjoys Computer Technology, something I am currently getting a qualification in (Both ICT and Computing)
The cherry on top is where he makes a brief mention about a YouTube channel, but instead of asking for viewers or subscribers, he wants tips, he wants to grow together as a family.
This makes me feel like he isn't here just because he wants to be successful on YouTube, but he wants to be here to find people to communicate and/or collaborate with.
P.S - The Freedom! Discord Server is still up and can be found here:
https://discord.gg/fEHpfDW (Also linked on your OP)

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Until next time, be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other!

Thanks for the feature! Great job, as usual! :)

abhay05

New User
Feb 25, 2017
I don't know where to post this but i would like to ask when my channel with get partnership with freedom,its more than 50 days since i requested for partnership.

status - Under-reviewed
My channel have 3500 subscriber
Daily views - 10000+
Good Standing