Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder

Hello Freedom! Family!
It is the start of the Christmas spirit, but also a new weekly wrap-up which will be produced by me, @Nerd and @zeke morgan to highlight the best tips, guides and reviews for the community, as well as selecting the most outstanding milestones and introductions here on the Freedom! forums.

~~~~~~~~~~
Praise the 4 Digits:

Whenever we see someone break a 4 digit milestone, we all want to jump with glee. This week, a very well-known partner @FallenShogun smashed the 1,000 Subscriber mark! If that was me, i'd be overwhelmed!
Jump on the thread here and celebrate his wonderful milestone!

~~~~~~~~~~
Hole in one, more like 15K in one:

From 50K views, to over 65K in less than a week, @Up 'Til Noon released a video that not only helped him surpass 65,000 views, but also broke 15,000 views on its own. Now that is what we call unbelieveable!
You can check the milestone breaking video here and the thread here.
Have you got a video that has broken 15K views in the past week? Suggest it down below!

~~~~~~~~~~
What is Keymailer?:

As a partner myself, it is always nice to see how other members are helping each other by linking to applications that could help boost gaming channels with their content. @Showcase One Media made an easy to read thread talking about Keymailer and how you, content creators can use this to help bring fresh exciting new content to your channels.
Do you have any questions or do you want to learn more about this? Check it out here!

~~~~~~~~~~
Looking for a website?:

There is two sides of the coin when becoming a YouTuber, one is making good content for your viewers, but the other side is using publicity to your advantage. @ytlazzog, one of our Freedom! partners has started a wonderful service to make FREE websites for YOU, the Freedom! family.
From adding your YouTube art, to your videos and socials, you can host a free, customisable website for the channel you own.
Do you need one for yourself, jump in the thread and have your say!

~~~~~~~~~~
This is Freedom!, not an English essay :):

@Scalperhero, I am astonished with the extensive amount of writing that you made in your introduction. As someone who constantly reads introductions, this has to be one of the best I have seen. Now when we say introduce yourself, we don't mean write an essay, but at least write enough so we get to know who you are and how you became who you are today!
I would strongly advise giving this a read!

~~~~~~~~~~
Step ahead with the YouTube update!:

As YouTube will be rolling out with a new update fairly soon in the coming weeks, some users have already been preparing for what will be released and how they may benefit their channel. @itsjustjord, one of our forum administrators has started a thread briefly explaining what all of these updates will be and what they can do for your channel.
Check the post here and then tell us in the comments below, which of these updates do you think is the best and why?

~~~~~~~~~~

That is it for this week!
Down below, which one of these showcased threads do you think is the most deserving?
We want to highlight the very best of your contributions to the forums, if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction that you think should be showcased here, feel free to give us suggestions!
It can be your own thread, or someone else's, we as the Freedom! team want to know!
Until next time, stay friendly!

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Hello Freedom! Family!
It is the start of the Christmas spirit, but also a new weekly wrap-up which will be produced by me, @Nerd and @zeke morgan to highlight the best tips, guides and reviews for the community, as well as selecting the most outstanding milestones and introductions here on the Freedom! forums.

~~~~~~~~~~
Praise the 4 Digits:

Whenever we see someone break a 4 digit milestone, we all want to jump with glee. This week, a very well-known partner @FallenShogun smashed the 1,000 Subscriber mark! If that was me, i'd be overwhelmed!

~~~~~~~~~~

From 50K views, to over 65K in less than a week, @Up 'Til Noon released a video that not only helped him surpass 65,000 views, but also broke 15,000 views on its own. Now that is what we call unbelieveable!
Have you got a video that has broken 15K views in the past week? Suggest it down below!

~~~~~~~~~~
What is Keymailer?:

As a partner myself, it is always nice to see how other members are helping each other by linking to applications that could help boost gaming channels with their content. @Showcase One Media made an easy to read thread talking about Keymailer and how you, content creators can use this to help bring fresh exciting new content to your channels.
Do you have any questions or do you want to learn more about this? Check it out here!

~~~~~~~~~~
Looking for a website?:

There is two sides of the coin when becoming a YouTuber, one is making good content for your viewers, but the other side is using publicity to your advantage. @ytlazzog, one of our Freedom! partners has started a wonderful service to make FREE websites for YOU, the Freedom! family.
From adding your YouTube art, to your videos and socials, you can host a free, customisable website for the channel you own.

~~~~~~~~~~
This is Freedom!, not an English essay:

@Scalperhero, I am astonished with the extensive amount of writing that you made in your introduction. As someone who constantly reads introductions, this has to be one of the best I have seen. Now when we say introduce yourself, we don't mean write an essay, but at least write enough so we get to know who you are and how you became who you are today!

~~~~~~~~~~

Down below, which one of these showcased threads do you think is the most deserving?
We want to highlight the very best of your contributions to the forums, if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction that you think should be showcased here, feel free to give us suggestions!
It can be your own thread, or someone else's, we as the Freedom! team want to know!
What a great start to the new Freedom weekly wrap-ups, definitely outlined some very helpful things in the post and also some fantastic achievements which have happened over the past few days.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
What a great start to the new Freedom weekly wrap-ups, definitely outlined some very helpful things in the post and also some fantastic achievements which have happened over the past few days.
Well this is basically what I wanted to write. Great wrapup, I like how it was a lot of different things.

LOL my profile is in the banner :p

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

Hello Freedom! Family!

~~~~~~~~~~
Praise the 4 Digits:

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
What is Keymailer?:

~~~~~~~~~~
Looking for a website?:

~~~~~~~~~~
This is Freedom!, not an English essay :):

~~~~~~~~~~
Step ahead with the YouTube update!:

As YouTube will be rolling out with a new update fairly soon in the coming weeks, some users have already been preparing for what will be released and how they may benefit their channel. @itsjustjord, one of our forum administrators has started a thread briefly explaining what all of these updates will be and what they can do for your channel.
Check the post here and then tell us in the comments below, which of these updates do you think is the best and why?

~~~~~~~~~~

Great to see some more additions to the weekly wrapup and new people helping out to make it even better.

Thanks for featuring my post. Hopefully it helps gamers to discover new games to freshen up their channel through the use of Keymailer.

As for the websites. That's an awesome idea and service.
Over the past week I've actually been considering offering custom made websites to all partners big or small. Guess I wasn't the only one.

Oh and the freedom steam group smashed 1000 messages! A big thanks on behalf of myself, jord and the team.

Reactions: TGV Mulah

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Great to see some more additions to the weekly wrapup and new people helping out to make it even better.

Thanks for featuring my post. Hopefully it helps gamers to discover new games to freshen up their channel through the use of Keymailer.

As for the websites. That's an awesome idea and service.
Over the past week I've actually been considering offering custom made websites to all partners big or small. Guess I wasn't the only one.

Oh and the freedom steam group smashed 1000 messages! A big thanks on behalf of myself, jord and the team.

No problem, we want to celebrate members for their achievements and their contributions to the forums, mentioning Keymailer is a brilliant way to get content creators to expand what they do.

Regarding the Steam group, congratulations for 1000 messages!

Well this is basically what I wanted to write. Great wrapup, I like how it was a lot of different things.

LOL my profile is in the banner :p

If you check the introduce yourself area and click the pinned welcome, you will see the full art, however it is a bit big for a wrap up thread.

Reactions: Showcase One