Community Giant Community Channel Collaboration [Everything accepted]

AdrizzPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey!

I have an idea that allows people to use more time on their videos, without creating a serious rant in the comments "where is the newest video u suck".
Basically, this collaboration is a giant channel, where with your own videos, you can choose if you want a video to be sent to us, for us to upload and publish, with your original channel in the description. Maybe you can choose if the channel grows successfully, you can go off your real channel, and go full on to our channel, creating more time for you to make better quality videos in terms of editing.

Pros and Cons of doing such collaboration:

Pro:
More time before audience becomes angry because of too long wait
Other people to make their own collaboration to send to the channel

Con:
I will control the channel, meaning I am the one to upload a video. This means that the time it takes for the video to come, may vary, but you can set a time, where the video will aim to be uploaded.

Does this sound like an idea you could join? Then make sure to send me a PM telling what you do, and why you should be accepted, but at this point, it should be easy to get in.

I haven't decided on a name on the channel, so if you have a good idea, tell me!

Names possible:
Infinited
PlaysPack

Thanks for reading this post.
I'm Adrizz, and I am going to sleep after writing this post cause it's 23:13 ok bai,
wait, is that a new video uploaded that is 30minutes long? *procrastinates*