Dashboard Is possible to have italian translation?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
I'm sorry to say but there's simply not enough members and interest to start a whole Italian division of freedom let alone start a forum section. Doing these things takes a lot more work then you probably think and you can't simply just start it, you need staff, mods, developers, and a whole team. There simply isn't enough interest and people to run it.
Maybe in the future.
Thanks for your considerations :)

Semplicemente Axl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi,
I'm sorry to say but there's simply not enough members and interest to start a whole Italian division of freedom let alone start a forum section. Doing these things takes a lot more work then you probably think and you can't simply just start it, you need staff, mods, developers, and a whole team. There simply isn't enough interest and people to run it.
Maybe in the future.
Thanks for your considerations :)

I see ... :) well,no problem at all,because i understand quite well english :D

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As Showcase has nicely said above, getting an Italian translation isn't as easy as it first appears as we (Freedom) would need to get more staff, mods and admins to moderate the Italian division of Freedom. Though if enough support is gained for it then I'm sure Freedom would be able to do this at a later stage.

Thanks for your suggestion

Reactions: Semplicemente Axl

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
As Showcase has nicely said above, getting an Italian translation isn't as easy as it first appears as we (Freedom) would need to get more staff, mods and admins to moderate the Italian division of Freedom. Though if enough support is gained for it then I'm sure Freedom would be able to do this at a later stage.

Thanks for your suggestion

Ive spoken to the mods about this recently after another post :) Until theres Very Very high demand it wont be happening.

Reactions: Semplicemente Axl