FFF Latest and greatest

What do you like most about the Freedom Forum Fridays (FFF)

• The news announcements

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The polls

• The celebration of achievements

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Anything else......leave as a comment

• Total voters

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Another week another Freedom Forum Friday, and without further ado let's jump straight in.

Get To Know US

As you may have seen in the last FFF or even the one before that, we are looking for you, as the wonderful people of the forums to get to know the moderators and admins a little bit. As such feel free to message me with any questions you may have and we will try out best to answer these during the weekly FFF. Who know's if a particularly good question is asked, I might even throw in a little prize or two.

MoTM

Also don't forget that the Motm is still ongoing during 2019. We haven't had an announcement of a winner yet as we want to kick things off with a sparkling recommendation from our freedom users. If you think someone deserves to get the coveted crown then why not let us know.

Latest And Greatest

As some (gamers) may know the last few weeks have been a great time for video game releases, not least of all the release of Ace Combat 7, and Resident Evil 2. I just wanted to try and get a discussion going, whether or not anyone bought these and for you to let us know what you thought down in the comment section below.

Shock Horror No Milestones

So anyone who has read my FFF's before (and trust me there has been a few now) may notice they always have one thing in common. They also have some kind of acknowledge / celebration of milestones and achievements of the forum community. However this week I thought I would mix things up, and instead get you all working towards a poll. Let us know in the poll, what you most enjoy about these FFF, and whether you would want anything to change.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!