Dashboard Universal Uploader Error

Ramon Carmeli

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
Trieste
YouTube
Hi,
I use the universal uploader to upload my video from youtube to daylimotion but some of my videos,after attempt to upload, have a Red Point and said me Error.
Now I'm unable to interact with this video on the uploader and this situation It's a problem from 3 days.
Note: All video have the same preset of export and,for example,with the series I have "Dark souls Episode 1" uploaded with succes and "Dark souls Episode 2" Error.
Can You Help MeDashboard upload.jpg

Ramon Carmeli

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
Trieste
YouTube
I upload every video with succes,also 5 -6 video per time...only a few video have this problem!
It is bad because I can't upload this video on daylimotion and I need to have this video also on daylimotion...
I'll be waiting help from someone of Freedom! staff...

InnocentMusik

Musician and amateur composer/producer
Freedom! Member
For me it didn't even upload a single video so i'm doing it manual. Only problem then is that Dailymotion only lets me upload 4 video's a day XD

This is happening to me too. None of my videos are being synced xD. I already made a ticket on support and awaiting for their response. Let's hope it's not some BS answer.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
This is happening to me too. None of my videos are being synced xD. I already made a ticket on support and awaiting for their response. Let's hope it's not some BS answer.
So far the only answer i had is to upload manual but that just takes such a long time to do, done a couple video's but i'm only allowed a couple video's each 24 hours wich is a drag...