Solved Unlinking from Freedom!

• Thread starter Project Evolution
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Project Evolution

Hey I know I have to wait 30 days so my channel can unlink from Freedom! automatically but is there any way how I can maybe unlink anytime sooner ?

P

Project Evolution

ok thanks for your guys answer but it can be sped up, but I guess freedom won't do it. I know it can be sped up because I requested to unlink but youtube automatically does it because they did not reply to my request because if you think about it they ban people from freedom and kick them out without waiting 30 days. Also the contract I read while joining said
No lock-in forever (can leave anytime)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UndeadViking
Upvote 0
U

UndeadViking

ok thanks for your guys answer but it can be sped up, but I guess freedom won't do it. I know it can be sped up because I requested to unlink but youtube automatically does it because they did not reply to my request because if you think about it they ban people from freedom and kick them out without waiting 30 days. Also the contract I read while joining said
No lock-in forever (can leave anytime)

You can leave at anytime, but unlinking must happen in a 30 - day period
It's not them waiting 30 days before unlinking you. It is a 30 day notice for freedom! to decline your unlink request or accept it.
if they do not reply within 30 days you will be automatically unlinked.
Its really a 30 day notice for Freedom! to respond

Upvote 0
P

Project Evolution

Well thanks for your support I guess I will wait 30 days, but if I mail Freedom! can day just unlink me by going on my name and pressing unlink or something like that?

Upvote 0
U

UndeadViking

Freedom! doesn't control that, I'm assuming so,
Try contacting YouTube

Upvote 0

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Freedom! actually has the will to unlink faster than 30 days, but as a business, money is money, so they'll wait it out until YouTube does the automatic unlinking after said 30 days.

If you were to request to be unlinked sooner and have said request denied, they are not at the wrong.

Reactions: UndeadViking
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.