Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
Hello, everybody! I'm back on behalf of the Community Team with another Community Newsletter! You may have noticed a little delay this week; I didn't forget about you, we moved to Wednesdays! It was worth the wait this week, because I've got a lot of great stuff to share in case you missed anything!

August Contest: Media Promotion Crazy
The winners from July's forum contest have been announced and it's time for a new contest to begin! I hope that you've seen the official thread already, but if not please be sure to check it out! August is a totally media promotion crazy month! In the contest you're asked to submit an awesome video that another Freedom! partner has posted in the forums Media Section! Have fun sharing each other's content in the official contest thread! I'll have my eyes on this to witness how you support each other and to watch the amazing videos!
www.community.tm/threads/promotion-videos-august-competition

Give Feedback & Ideas for Media & Wiki!
Koala posted last week about the Media section staying open for partners, which I think is pretty cool! In his thread he's encouraging you to share your feedback and ideas about it, as well as about the Wiki section. If you haven't checked out the Wiki yet, please do and let us know in the linked thread if you want to help the Wiki grow:
www.community.tm/media-section-and-looking-for-wiki-creators

Expanding the Ability to Appeal More Videos!
YouTube is rolling out new icons that will provide more detailed understanding of how all of our videos are monetizing and give the ability to easily appeal if anything might be mislabeled! Also, there's a help article to assist you in troubleshooting monetization issues that explains each type of icon that you may see in Video Manager. YouTube hopes that this update will help creators best understand monetizing content!
www.youtube-creators.googleblog.com/ability-to-appeal-more-videos.html

YT Official Blog | New Way to Share Videos!
They have been gathering feedback and have now decided to make sharing videos with your friends and family within the YouTube app a thing! This is too cool not to mention this week as it's officially working now! While in the app you can share and receive videos and chat with people about them, reply with other videos, react in real-time with each other, invite others into the chat, and get inspired or just have a great time watching your favorites! What do you think of this? Be sure to read the blog post for more details!
www.youtube.googleblog.com/2017/08/introducing-new-way-to-share.html

(y) (Y) #FreedomFamily Stands Out
(y) (Y)

It's time to feature another 3 active #FreedomFamily users!
:D
Death 1431, JachoSux, and Chaotic Elite!

Thanks for being awesome and interacting. Show them some love, everybody!
Be sure to be active using #FreedomFamily on Twitter for your chance to be featured!

Freedom! Forum Friday - It's Summer Time!

I have something to explain to FFF poster @Crazylawrence - SilverDust is nothing like the dust behind your desk! It is the glittery atmosphere in the night sky between the stars! It's the trail behind a shooting star that sparkles and shines! It's even just glitter in general actually, but no - I don't live behind people's desks. Haha! I thought it was a clever way to mention me and FCN in the recent FFF though, which was another great one of course! Not sure what I'm rambling on about? Check out FFF:
www.community.tm/threads/its-summer-time-4th-august

Upload to YT on your Android devices!
Quick video from YouTube Help showing you all about uploading to YouTube from Android phones and tablets!
Even if you don't use mobile normally, this is worth a quick peek to see how easy it is!

★ Unlink your YouTube channel from any network!
As of August 1st, networks can no longer deny your unlink request!

★ 110% YT rev share + 200% MORE recruiter rev share!
Two more Sponsorship winners and a surprise update about their prizes!
I don't want to spoil the announcement
of winners, but
trust me I want to say something and probably will share my thoughts next week!

★ How to tame nervousness!! (Tips w/ a hint of Lime)
Being too nervous risks compromising performance. Let @Proud to be fruit help you tame your nerves!

Thanks for reading!
From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community! Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care! Also, never give up!

Interact with the Freedom! Community
➔ On the forums! www.community.tm
➔ Twitter: @mcnfreedom and @FreedomFamilyRT
➔ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mcnfreedom
➔ Freedom! Discord Server: https://discord.gg/sfPP2r8
➔ YouTube Channel: Freedom! Central

When you're done checking out all the stuff we just shared,
feel free to resume dabbing on your haters again until next time!

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, everybody! I'm back on behalf of the Community Team with another Community Newsletter! You may have noticed a little delay this week; I didn't forget about you, we moved to Wednesdays! It was worth the wait this week, because I've got a lot of great stuff to share in case you missed anything!

August Contest: Media Promotion Crazy
The winners from July's forum contest have been announced and it's time for a new contest to begin! I hope that you've seen the official thread already, but if not please be sure to check it out! August is a totally media promotion crazy month! In the contest you're asked to submit an awesome video that another Freedom! partner has posted in the forums Media Section! Have fun sharing each other's content in the official contest thread! I'll have my eyes on this to witness how you support each other and to watch the amazing videos!
www.community.tm/threads/promotion-videos-august-competition

Give Feedback & Ideas for Media & Wiki!
Koala posted last week about the Media section staying open for partners, which I think is pretty cool! In his thread he's encouraging you to share your feedback and ideas about it, as well as about the Wiki section. If you haven't checked out the Wiki yet, please do and let us know in the linked thread if you want to help the Wiki grow:
www.community.tm/media-section-and-looking-for-wiki-creators

Expanding the Ability to Appeal More Videos!
YouTube is rolling out new icons that will provide more detailed understanding of how all of our videos are monetizing and give the ability to easily appeal if anything might be mislabeled! Also, there's a help article to assist you in troubleshooting monetization issues that explains each type of icon that you may see in Video Manager. YouTube hopes that this update will help creators best understand monetizing content!
www.youtube-creators.googleblog.com/ability-to-appeal-more-videos.html

YT Official Blog | New Way to Share Videos!
They have been gathering feedback and have now decided to make sharing videos with your friends and family within the YouTube app a thing! This is too cool not to mention this week as it's officially working now! While in the app you can share and receive videos and chat with people about them, reply with other videos, react in real-time with each other, invite others into the chat, and get inspired or just have a great time watching your favorites! What do you think of this? Be sure to read the blog post for more details!
www.youtube.googleblog.com/2017/08/introducing-new-way-to-share.html

(y) (Y) #FreedomFamily Stands Out
(y) (Y)

It's time to feature another 3 active #FreedomFamily users!
Death 1431, JachoSux, and Chaotic Elite!

Thanks for being awesome and interacting. Show them some love, everybody!
Be sure to be active using #FreedomFamily on Twitter for your chance to be featured!

Freedom! Forum Friday - It's Summer Time!

I have something to explain to FFF poster @Crazylawrence - SilverDust is nothing like the dust behind your desk! It is the glittery atmosphere in the night sky between the stars! It's the trail behind a shooting star that sparkles and shines! It's even just glitter in general actually, but no - I don't live behind people's desks. Haha! I thought it was a clever way to mention me and FCN in the recent FFF though, which was another great one of course! Not sure what I'm rambling on about? Check out FFF:
www.community.tm/threads/its-summer-time-4th-august

Upload to YT on your Android devices!
Quick video from YouTube Help showing you all about uploading to YouTube from Android phones and tablets!
Even if you don't use mobile normally, this is worth a quick peek to see how easy it is!

★ Unlink your YouTube channel from any network!
As of August 1st, networks can no longer deny your unlink request!

★ 110% YT rev share + 200% MORE recruiter rev share!
Two more Sponsorship winners and a surprise update about their prizes!
I don't want to spoil the announcement
of winners, but
trust me I want to say something and probably will share my thoughts next week!

★ How to tame nervousness!! (Tips w/ a hint of Lime)
Being too nervous risks compromising performance. Let @Proud to be fruit help you tame your nerves!

Thanks for reading!
From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community! Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care! Also, never give up!

Interact with the Freedom! Community
➔ On the forums! www.community.tm
➔ Twitter: @mcnfreedom and @FreedomFamilyRT
➔ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mcnfreedom
➔ Freedom! Discord Server: https://discord.gg/sfPP2r8
➔ YouTube Channel: Freedom! Central

When you're done checking out all the stuff we just shared,
feel free to resume dabbing on your haters again until next time!
I suddenly feel the urge to do a Dab xD

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
SilverDust is nothing like the dust behind your desk! It is the glittery atmosphere in the night sky between the stars! It's the trail behind a shooting star that sparkles and shines! It's even just glitter in general actually, but no - I don't live behind people's desks. Haha! I thought it was a clever way to mention me

At least that has cleared everything up, you cannot be found behind people's desks.
However, you can be found at a desk, writing newsletters all day every day.

@Koala_Steamed - I like the new Newsletter and Official prefixes..

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust