Solved Youtube Channel Not Growing - Review?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manh Nguyen

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello,
I've been uploading/livestreaming youtube video content for quite a while now.
I've never noticed much change, EVER.
i wanted to see if anyone could identify anything wrong with my videos?
i follow people's suggestions of adding in tags correctly, doing the description, attempting to commentate
etcetc.
But that doesnt seem to do anything.
Any help would be appreciated
Thankyou.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hello,
i follow people's suggestions of adding in tags correctly, doing the description, attempting to commentate
etcetc.
Thankyou.
First of all, it's VERY difficult to get new viewers engaged with videos as long as you're doing. That's probably your biggest issue preventing people from clicking the videos. I also think you need much better thumbnails. They're kind of boring and don't entice me to click on them.

Your commentary also needs a bit of an energy injection, speak up more and try to fake confidence if needed. Hard to hear you sometimes, your voice needs to BOOM above everything else.

Cut your videos down to more interesting parts and put in some editing time, because people respond better to a video that obviously had some work put in to it, not just something that was recorded and sent straight to upload.

This critiques may sound harsh, but if you really want to grow your viewer-ship then you need to get a bit more realistic with content.

Upvote 0

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hello,
etcetc.
Thankyou.
Hello!

I went ahead and looked through your content and will provide some feedback! I hope you aren't offended or anything because that is not my intention.

Feedback: Your videos are way to long! The average viewer will have an attention span of 10mins max when it comes to your video (If it is interesting longer), so shorten your videos. Your Thumbnails are bland and don't really pop! You should improve them. Finally when you stream you put the name of the game first, you should put it last so when viewers are looking through streams instead of 10000 fifa 16s they will see 9999 fifa 16s and 1 stream (Yours) with a title that makes them want to watch. Hope this helped and good luck brother

Reactions: Manh Nguyen
Upvote 0

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
wow some people here are rude! XD

Lemon, the first thing I noticed is the description in your videos :/ put something nice, at least 2 lines :3
I know that growing is imprtant but I think you're not asking you the right question. Why your channel don't grow? It's people who actualy watch videos, right? So why is there only a few people watching your content? That's the real question ^__^

You need to find your audience, it's the hardest part because it takes time but if you actualy like to talk with people you will make friends or at least a few viewers interested in your content =) And now, new question... Where to find your audience? I don't know ^__^ you can go on forum like this but special video games or whatever you like, there's no limit :D

I really hope it helps!! We can talk whenever you want ^___^

Upvote 0

Manh Nguyen

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
haha, i dont find their advice rude, im kinda glad they're giving me advice at all.
But thank you Machi for your advice too :) ill make sure to add something into the descriptiion

Reactions: Machi
Upvote 0

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello,
etcetc.
Thankyou.
I would investe time in thumbnails because befor looking to your video the image must be very attractiv

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.