Gaming ¡Hola! (hello) Freedom

Florin Lica

New User
Dec 12, 2015
Spain
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family,
My name is Florin Lica (nickname " SirEvix") Yes... i like if everyone callme Sirevix on internet like on youtube on forums etc... Anyway.

Im from Romania, living in Spain, well actually Catalunya a part of spain where we don't speek spanish, and i had to learn Catalan, so now i speek Romanian, English, Spanish, Catalan and i want to learn German because i like it. :D
I am 22 Years Old emmm i was 22 years old when i wrote this post :))
im from 1993
So one day i started to loom for partners on youtube, watching videos like top 5 partners and stuff like that, shure i could apply for machinima or other ones that they say that they are bigger but i don't now freedom just... seems made for me :D
So for the question What made you join our forums?: I think i'll use this i always like forums :D and also... they gave me freedom points for joining :))
Anyways,
My hobbies are, Gaming "what i do most of the time" console, i have ps4, ps3... pc etc...
i also play (bad) Electric Guitar, movies, Series (i love series, because they last forever)
Hmmm about my favorite food.... I work in a pizzeri so... Guess What, My favorite food is Pizza :D
I started Youtube looooong ago, 7 years i think...
whid very bad videos... nothing big... but then, When minecraft appeard i discovered Youtubers, Vloggers, Gaming Channels... and i thought... "i Could do that" because i love gaming, and now i love making Gameplays :D
My biggest dream is to be rich :)) nevermind, that's everyone's Dream :))
my biggest dream "apart from the one above" is to have a perfect life, A big house, nice car, familly etc...

So, About my channel,
is a gaming channel, Gameplays, Walktrough, most of the time Gameplays
A lot of minecraft, i am planing in the future to upload call of duty, gta, More games from the ps4
but now most of the time is Minecraft, some Binding of isaac...

I upload videos
Monday "Sky Survival"
Thursday "Thaumcraft"
Saturday "Thaumcraft"
That might change because Sky survival is about to end so i will replace the videos on Mondays
But for the momment that is my Channel Uploads, if Something Changes it will be on Youtube At Channel Description
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCusls0PGYS9h-DmEgfNTFww

All my videos are/will be in Spanish :D
if anyone wants to play with me, i don't Know, make a series on youtube or want to play with me on a minecraft server, or black ops 3 on ps4 etc... Tell me or You can leave a message on my youtube channel

Anyways

Thank You Freedom For accepting me in your Family :D