Musa D.

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
- My Name is Musa
-I'm from Germany
-I'm 18 years old
-I have found Freedom! after watching this video:
-The reason why i joined the forums of freedom! is because i watched some of those "double your subscribers" videos and i got really interested in.
-My hobbies are playing football (soccer), doing videos for YouTube, meeting friends...
-My favourite food is spaghetti
-To be honest it was early 2012. Well that's the reason why i don't know it anymore, but what I can tell you is the past 1 year I'm really enjoying doing YouTube videos
-My biggest dream for now is to get 100 subscribers first
-My future plan was do be a Counter Strike:Global Offensive YouTuber. Being someone helping other people getting into CS:GO. I felt ready to help other people after reaching the highest rank in CS:GO. But the last one month I started palying more and more random games. I'm looking forward to buy ArmA III in the next few days
-I'm planning to do highlights of the game I played kind of videos. It will be something like a let's play, but just the best scenes cut together
-Currently I'm a student and I'm trying to upload when I feel a little bit free after my exams and things like that
-Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Azonlp

Musa D.

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

I love playing football , do you play for a team ?
I'm sure 100 subs will come soon !!!

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Oh forgot to answer that football team question sorry about that.
I'm currently playing for Bayern Munich u20 that basically means I'm playing for Germany in the "under 20 age team" or the young team

Reactions: Prology

Musa D.

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Oh forgot to answer that football team question sorry about that.
I'm currently playing for Bayern Munich u20 that basically means I'm playing for Germany in the "under 20 age team" or the young team

Dude that is ******* awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it going bro I suck at football haha

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
My question was how do I do what he is doing in the video because there is no learn more button on my dashboard

only thing I can think of is go to creator studio then go to the channel tab and I have like a freedom mini tab there
that is all I know sorry

Reactions: Musa D.