Gaming 1 year with Freedom

RAB2784LetsPlays

Rising User
Jan 23, 2015
YouTube
Hi everyone my name is Robert aka RAB2784LetsPlays and I just wanna do a quick recap of my first year with Freedom and my 2nd on YouTube.

I started YouTube 2 years ago as a escape for myself as I'm autistic and needed an outlet for my favourite hobby with is gaming lol but I wasn't the most confident person in social situations even with comments on YouTube so as a result I ended the first year on YouTube with 65 subscribers and 5000 views, but as my first year on YouTube ended I decided to enter into the Freedom family not only in a bid to grow my channel but to also try and build my confidence socially.

Now on here in the forums I tried to enter into conversations but was nervous and struggled with it even though the people I did speak to was very friendly and helpful :) but over the year I started to dip my toes so to speak into the comments section on the Freedom YouTube channel where I got to know other members and even gained subscribers through it which was amazing, rolling on to winter time I've now started to grow in confidence and speaking through the comments section on a lot of peoples channels and my own I got recognised and featured in Freedom own spotlight series hosted by the Baldy Brothers which for me was the highlight of the year as to be recognised by the family your partnered with was amazing :) which led me to start my own series where I'll be showcasing channels that are active in the community in the hope that it will help everyone involved out called #supportthesmallyoutubers:

Now I have just reached my 1st year with Freedom I now sit at 428 subscribers and 35000 views :) it has been an amazing year not only for my channel but also for me personally, so I wanna just thank you so so much and I promise now that I'm more confident in myself I'll be more active on these forums :)

I hope you all have a fantastic day/night and I'm so happy to be a part of the family :)

FluxEdits

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Congratulations on 1 year with Freedom man! I've been partnered with Freedom for just under 18 months and I have 465 subscribers and 460,000 views. Never give up<3 Also, great series. It's great to promote smaller channels. I subscribed :)

Reactions: RAB2784LetsPlays

RAB2784LetsPlays

Rising User
Jan 23, 2015
YouTube
FluxEdits thank you so much my friend for not only the kind words but for also subscribing I truly hope you enjoy the content :0 I've also subbed to yourself and I gotta say dude you thumbnails are amazing :)