VR 100 subs special! 10 shoutouts!

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
As what the title says, it's my 100 subs special, and with that I also want to give out 10 shoutouts to the first 10 people who will be asking for a shoutout! Only 10 people because I don't really have the time to edit and all. It's just a small way of mine to give back to the community. And maybe, who knows? You're the 11th or 15th and I still included you! Anything is possible! Haha!

No requirements needed, you don't need to sub to me or be active on my channel. But if you like my videos and want to subscribe, why not right?

The shoutouts I am planning isn't just the ordinary shoutouts where I place your channel name somewhere. I will really go and watch your videos for the viewers to see and for you to get more exposure, and probably throw a few reviews here and there (feeling like a critic haha). So yeah, there we go!

First 10 spots are guaranteed to get a shoutout! :)))

MAJ3ST1C_G8M1NG

New User
Jul 25, 2014
As what the title says, it's my 100 subs special, and with that I also want to give out 10 shoutouts to the first 10 people who will be asking for a shoutout! Only 10 people because I don't really have the time to edit and all. It's just a small way of mine to give back to the community. And maybe, who knows? You're the 11th or 15th and I still included you! Anything is possible! Haha!

No requirements needed, you don't need to sub to me or be active on my channel. But if you like my videos and want to subscribe, why not right?

The shoutouts I am planning isn't just the ordinary shoutouts where I place your channel name somewhere. I will really go and watch your videos for the viewers to see and for you to get more exposure, and probably throw a few reviews here and there (feeling like a critic haha). So yeah, there we go!

Hey it would be so great if you could give my channel a shoutout!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw2gUX_PGNPZCtrNJsqfj-w

Peep Connor

Rising User
Mar 19, 2014
YouTube
Not sure if 10 slots are filled yet but it would be great to get in this (mostly cause of the review part but the shout out would be nice too)

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube

Great idea to give back to the community! I would love to be on the shoutout list if you still have some slots open, but if not that is fine too! Hope to see you on the milestone list for your 150 subs to come :D

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Alright! @BBphoniex Gaming is the 11th, but sure I'll include you still! You're the last one man. So whoever posted after this post, I'm sorry but all slots are filled! The next time I'll be posting is for the shoutout video!

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
UPDATE:

So, I thought my desktop recording program records audio from the video but it doesn't. Any suggestions for free screen recorders that records pc audio as well? I've been doing the reviews for like a half hour but no audio. Dang it. :|