Subscriber Milestone 100 Subscribers. Growing QUICKLY! :)

MTMDesigns

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hey guys! My name is MTMDesigns. I have a designing based YouTube channel where my work consists of Photoshop, paint.NET, Blender, and more. I upload pretty weekly/daily and my uploads consist of tutorials, timelapses, and templates. But, there will be other videos coming out differently from that once I get my mac for school in a few weeks. About a few weeks ago (about two weeks ago I believe) I reached 100 subscribers in only a few weeks on YouTube. To me this is insane and just unbelievable. I didn't even imagine reaching that milestone in only around 2-3 weeks. I guess I just worked hard to get there. In no shape or form am I trying to brag about reaching 100 susbcribers that fast, Iam just happy that I am one of some people who can do that because I know it is extremely hard to reach 100 subscribers. Thank you to the YouTube community, Freedom! Family, and for everyone that has helped me grow, taught me new things, and for letting me showcase my work/teach everyone new things on YouTube. I look forward to growing my channel even more and I love this huge opportunity. My channel can be found by my signature as a subscribe button and my channel name if you would like to check it out. Thanks everyone!

Nick Murray

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
magmayoutube.weebly.com
YouTube
Hey guys! My name is MTMDesigns. I have a designing based YouTube channel where my work consists of Photoshop, paint.NET, Blender, and more. I upload pretty weekly/daily and my uploads consist of tutorials, timelapses, and templates. But, there will be other videos coming out differently from that once I get my mac for school in a few weeks. About a few weeks ago (about two weeks ago I believe) I reached 100 subscribers in only a few weeks on YouTube. To me this is insane and just unbelievable. I didn't even imagine reaching that milestone in only around 2-3 weeks. I guess I just worked hard to get there. In no shape or form am I trying to brag about reaching 100 susbcribers that fast, Iam just happy that I am one of some people who can do that because I know it is extremely hard to reach 100 subscribers. Thank you to the YouTube community, Freedom! Family, and for everyone that has helped me grow, taught me new things, and for letting me showcase my work/teach everyone new things on YouTube. I look forward to growing my channel even more and I love this huge opportunity. My channel can be found by my signature as a subscribe button and my channel name if you would like to check it out. Thanks everyone!

Nice milestone! I know how hard it is to reach that 100 sub milestone.. But you crushed it. Good work man! I hope you keep growing! And I do some paint.net stuff, but maybe you can teach me more!
-NIXELFi

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Congrats Mate! I grad you get subscribers and hope for so more