Frosted Technology

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guys! I would like to a say I've hit 100 subscribers!!!!! Just about 3 days ago I've posted that's I've reached 85 subscribers, in that short period of time I've gained 15 subscribers! I would like to take this time to thank all of you who have subscribed and checked out my channel! My goal now is 120 subscribers by the end of this month! I would like to thank you guys once again!

Thank You,
Cody Leung

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on hitting 100 subscribers, how does it feel knowing that many people like / enjoy your content? Also just incase you didn't know, as you hit 100 subs you can now set a custom URL for your channel which gives it a more personal touch rather than having the URL with the random numbers / letters

Reactions: Frosted Technology

Frosted Technology

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Congratulations on hitting 100 subscribers, how does it feel knowing that many people like / enjoy your content? Also just incase you didn't know, as you hit 100 subs you can now set a custom URL for your channel which gives it a more personal touch rather than having the URL with the random numbers / letters
It feels amazing to know that 100 people enjoy my videos! Also thanks for the info, I just made my own custom URL!