Community 100K Views

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community. It would be nice to know a little more about yourself / your channel. We have a helpful introduction template if you are struggling for things to talk about, or to outline about yourself.

If you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch. One thing I would recommend you doing is checking out the forum rules which can be viewed under the 'Rules' heading - so you know what is expected of you whilst using the forums

Reactions: Row

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD
Welcome to the forum! Bit of advice: if you started youtube fir a quick buck or crazy views and fame, I think you made a wrong desicion! Youtube takes a LOT of work! Most youtubers making it big are people that love what they do, and people can tell if you really dont want to do what you are doing. Just a heads up ;)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. As our fellow user said up there, we recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :) Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D