YouTube Views Milestone 17,000 YouTube views

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Hi guys how are you all doing. As you can tell from the title I've hit over 17,000 views on my YouTube channel in under a month. I honestly can not believe this. I'm amazed by this number. When I started YouTube I thought that I would get 17 views. I know its not the biggest numbers in the world but to me its fantastic. Thanks for taking time to read this guys and gals.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi guys how are you all doing. As you can tell from the title I've hit over 17,000 views on my YouTube channel in under a month. I honestly can not believe this. I'm amazed by this number. When I started YouTube I thought that I would get 17 views. I know its not the biggest numbers in the world but to me its fantastic. Thanks for taking time to read this guys and gals.
I'm doing good and its great to see your here celebrating a wonderful milestone of 17,000 views. It's nice to see your aiming your videos at a topical game - being Ghost Recon Wildlands, definitely seems to be working out for you :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
17K views in such a short time is amazing! Well done :)

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Good job Keep growing