jonbohn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2014
YouTube
Some anime (series type) i like that i have not seen are:
1. Gantz (weird bloody anime)
2. Excel Saga (Just plain crazy)
3. Rurouni Kenshin (So good a bit oldish though)
4. Midori Days (more of a drama but funny and interesting)
5. GTO Great Teacher Onizuka (Old again but damn funny)

other anime i enjoy that maybe someone else might (if they dont mind perverted comedy drama stuff since there are some in this list i will mention): Chobits, Fruits Basket, Tenchi Muyo (all of them) Gundam Wing, Tsubasa, Maburaho, azu manga daioh.

Emery

Well-Known User
May 18, 2014
Boston
YouTube
RailgunSkye
1.Free!-hot boys
2.Haruhi-Awesome story
3.Kids on a Slope-Just really fun
4.Usagi Drop-Just super adorable
5.Railgun-It's amazing but watch the dub the subbed is ehhh at least to me

Emery

Well-Known User
May 18, 2014
Boston
YouTube
RailgunSkye
well personaly i think original voices are better thats why i got with it even if there is full dubbed series

I like both. Like if it is airing in Japan I'll watch it subbed but if it has tons of eps out or is done I'll watch it dubbed.

My only issue with some fans are the ones who call dubbed fans not real anime fans for some silly reason.

MegaShadowFist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2014
Northern Virginia
YouTube
1. Mirrai Niki (future diary)? I've personally never seen this. So I have no opinion on it. I'll add this to my queue.

2. Naruto Shippuden? I used to watch Naruto religiously. Then for some odd reason I just stopped. There have been so many episodes since I last watched it that I've lost the motivation to pick up from where I last left off.

3. Deadman Wonderland? I really enjoyed this one. My only major complaint is that they set the show up for a second season, but I doubt that there ever will be one. From what I understand, this anime was only popular outside of Japan, so a second season probably won't happen. I've heard that the manga is very different from the anime, so I don't really know if I want to pick up right where the anime left off. Also, I didn't really like the unnecessary bleeps over certain curse words, but there's nothing you can do about that. :/

4. Attack on titan? I've watched this one as well. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the third episode of the OVA to premiere in August. By the way, if you haven't watched the first two episode of the OVA, I'd highly recommend it. They are very intriguing.

5. Another? I actually have this on my anime queue. I've been planning to start it for the past two days or so, but I haven't got around to it yet. I'll update once I've seen it.

Reactions: byyzeroh

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
im pretty sure i added No game no life, if not in this post then in another one about anime musts. as for SAO i have to say only 1st season is a must, next one is optional as its not so good. (havent decided anything about season 3 yet.)

MegaShadowFist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2014
Northern Virginia
YouTube
im pretty sure i added No game no life, if not in this post then in another one about anime musts. as for SAO i have to say only 1st season is a must, next one is optional as its not so good. (havent decided anything about season 3 yet.)

Technically there are only two seasons of SAO. The first season was divided into two arcs. I personally enjoyed the second arc, but to each their own.

BalanceBreaker

Rising User
Jul 12, 2014
I'll list a few of my favorites that haven't been posted. Saikano, Hoshi No Koe, Trigun, Gintama, and Slam Dunk.

ACloudCalledKlaus

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2014
London
YouTube
Regarding the middle three. N.S is good the mangas plot is getting a bit messy so watch out for that. DMW bored the hell out of me. Good concept but poor delivery. AOT is so overhyped its unbelievable. I mean its good visually but that's about it for me. I need a story. Bleach WAS good until Tite Kubo decided it would be a good idea to just create a clusterfuck of ideas without proper planning. One Piece is just amazing but catching up with it is like a full time job. If you want a good anime and aren't afraid of some disturbing things watch Tokyo Tribes 2. Don't ever watch or read Gantz. Such a good concept but its not worth the disappointment of the ending...