Subscriber Milestone 500 subs & 100k views!

Doodles

Rising User
May 12, 2015
UK
YouTube
Just before I came home to the Freedom Family I hit my 500 sub and 100k milestones almost together.

Hit 100k views on 22/8/16 and 500 subs on 25/8/16.

Started to see some great steady growth, hopefully it'll continue and I'll hit my next goals of 1000 subs and 250k views in no time :)

Jack Townley

New User
Sep 2, 2016
Just before I came home to the Freedom Family I hit my 500 sub and 100k milestones almost together.

Hit 100k views on 22/8/16 and 500 subs on 25/8/16.

Started to see some great steady growth, hopefully it'll continue and I'll hit my next goals of 1000 subs and 250k views in no time :)
Congrats!

Reactions: Doodles

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
Woah, 100,000 views is awesome! Congrats! Hope you achieve your goal of 250,000 soon! By the way, I subscribed to you on my browsing channel, it'd be great if you could sub back to my main channel (the one right below dis message) in return please. :)

Doodles

Rising User
May 12, 2015
UK
YouTube
Woah, 100,000 views is awesome! Congrats! Hope you achieve your goal of 250,000 soon! By the way, I subscribed to you on my browsing channel, it'd be great if you could sub back to my main channel (the one right below dis message) in return please. :)
Yeah man I subbed.

Donald Trump Diss Track

Noticed you got a channel about Boro FC. You from there? I live not too far from there

Reactions: stevicity

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congrats on reaching both of those milestones, 500 subs and 100k views is something to be proud of, and a few days apart that is truly impressive. Keep up all the hard work and im sure you will your next milestones in no time

Doodles

Rising User
May 12, 2015
UK
YouTube
Congrats on reaching both of those milestones, 500 subs and 100k views is something to be proud of, and a few days apart that is truly impressive. Keep up all the hard work and im sure you will your next milestones in no time
thanks man, yeah fingers crossed.
Already made slight progress towards it :) Got a few big things planned which hopefully will bring more eyes on the channel :)

Doodles

Rising User
May 12, 2015
UK
YouTube
Yeah it is. Years ago I was playing friggin' ROBLOX and met someone who lived like 10 mins from me.
ha, it's weird because up here isn't very populated and even less when it comes to creators.

I stumbled across a really great guitar channel too that was from Sunderland.

The North needs more creators, it'd be good to find more to collab with.

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
ha, it's weird because up here isn't very populated and even less when it comes to creators.

I stumbled across a really great guitar channel too that was from Sunderland.

The North needs more creators, it'd be good to find more to collab with.
The biggest YouTuber the north has produced is AmazingPhil.