Gaming A Gaming YouTube Who also makes Vlogs and Skits

ColbyandRyanPlays

Rising User
Jul 11, 2016
Indiana
YouTube
Hi, my name is Ryan and my friend Colby and I create content consisting of Vlogs, Gameplay, and Skits. Our channel name is Colby and Ryan Plays. We try to make the best, highest quality content (1080p/60 fps). I hope you can give it a look. The first couple of videos arent the best, but i just got sony vegas pro 13, so hopefully i can edit the videos better. Thanks, and peace out!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Ryan , Welcome to Freedom !

have you just started Youtube ? How did you find Freedom ? what do you prefer doing gaming or vlogging ?

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi, my name is Ryan and my friend Colby and I create content consisting of Vlogs, Gameplay, and Skits. Our channel name is Colby and Ryan Plays. We try to make the best, highest quality content (1080p/60 fps). I hope you can give it a look. The first couple of videos arent the best, but i just got sony vegas pro 13, so hopefully i can edit the videos better. Thanks, and peace out!
Welcome to Freedom Forums! Best of Luck :)

ColbyandRyanPlays

Rising User
Jul 11, 2016
Indiana
YouTube
No, i have had multiple channels, but i havent uploaded on them, but i am dedicated to the channel i have now. I had been partnered with freedom on one of my old channels, but i deleted it. I like doing both gaming and vlogs, the content isnt the best, because i dont have anything to record my gameplay, so i just have to use royalty free gameplay.