Gaming A New Youtuber on the scene!

Swazyy Style

New User
Apr 25, 2017
YouTube
images (2).jpg
Hey Everyone on the forums my name is Mitchell/Mitch but you can call me Swazyy
going to use this to help you understand my channel and about me..

Your name/alias:Mitch(Swazy)

Where are you from?:England

How old are you?:16

How did you find Freedom!?:Ads on Youtube

What made you join our forums?:Wanted to interact with new people and make new friends

What are your hobbies?:meeting friends, playing video games

What is your favorite food? PIZZA!

Why did you start YouTube?: Since i can remember ive always wanted to do YouTube videos.. i tried everything to upload videos and get Known but it never happened..

What is your biggest dream?:Getting Know by people from youtube vidoes, being a good & big youtuber

What kind of channel do you run?: i run a Gaming channel, but i have some music videos and car videos from the past but ive recently uploaded a csgo Funny moment video

How frequently do you upload?: i upload as often as i can, but it takes a while to get good&funny clips and then edit them together
images (2).jpg

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
View attachment 18778
Hey Everyone on the forums my name is Mitchell/Mitch but you can call me Swazyy
going to use this to help you understand my channel and about me..

Your name/alias:Mitch(Swazy)

Where are you from?:England

How old are you?:16

How did you find Freedom!?:Ads on Youtube

What made you join our forums?:Wanted to interact with new people and make new friends

What are your hobbies?:meeting friends, playing video games

What is your favorite food? PIZZA!

Why did you start YouTube?: Since i can remember ive always wanted to do YouTube videos.. i tried everything to upload videos and get Known but it never happened..

What is your biggest dream?:Getting Know by people from youtube vidoes, being a good & big youtuber

What kind of channel do you run?: i run a Gaming channel, but i have some music videos and car videos from the past but ive recently uploaded a csgo Funny moment video

How frequently do you upload?: i upload as often as i can, but it takes a while to get good&funny clips and then edit them together
View attachment 18778
Welcome to freedom!