Gaming A Review On The F2P Game ColorCubes

TheSamuraiHex

Autistic - YouTuber | Author | Artist
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
SamuraiHexMatt
Hey all long time no see. So I recently created a new channel as I was out of action for 3 months with recording and then eventually pc problems. As such most my subs became the dreaded dead subscribers so I decided to delete that channel and start anew. Now with a new channel and a fresh wave of enthusiasm, I present to you....

The FreeZONE!

The FreeZONE! is a review series that I have revamped from my original YT channel over four years ago. It's basically a video series where I review a game each episode and give both my personal and reviewer points of view.

In this video it's me reviewing the game ColorCubes!

Anyway I've bored you enough with this little text so I'll now give you the video!

ENJOY! 8D

Thanks for watching the video, if you enjoyed the video feel free to leave a like, comment or maybe a share or favourite. Then if you really enjoyed this, how bout a sub? But anyway that's your choice! Most of all though check out the game on GameJolt! If it wasn't for the game you'd have no video to view! The links for the game are in the description over on the video's watch page.

Until next time my fellow Oni!

Hex signing out!