XBox Achievement channel help

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello there people of freedom! :) This morning I woke up and had a great idea to make a channel all about earning achievements and guides for achievements in games. Also yes I know this isnt a original idea but I thought it'd be fun.

So members of the freedom forums why do I want your help? Well I am looking for any people that would be interested in being content creators for the channel. Even if you cant upload but you still want to take part you could also be included in any videos that get made.

So time for the Application:

Xbox Gamertag:
Skype (might be needed):
Tell me about yourself:

If you would like to take a look at the channel and I have already uploaded one video btw

Also the first video is recorded on the xbox one.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6oETC9A-iP82K8GuafZPHA[DOUBLEPOST=1479758520][/DOUBLEPOST]Still looking, Also it doesnt need to just be achievements but I do want the channel to be based around it[DOUBLEPOST=1479776465][/DOUBLEPOST]Still looking

Last edited:

SweatySohan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2016
YouTube
SweatySohan
Mic (optional): Yes
Xbox Gamertag: Toxic
Skype (might be needed): Yes
Tell me about yourself: I am very good at games and i am very determined and i also am very trustworthy!

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Mic (optional): Yes
Xbox Gamertag: Toxic
Skype (might be needed): Yes
Tell me about yourself: I am very good at games and i am very determined and i also am very trustworthy!

Ok ill think about it mostly because of your age but give me some time