Adwords campaign vs Virool campaign

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
So I have been thinking about starting an advertising campaign to help out my channel a bit. Since I have had massive growth recently, I feel this is a good time to start an advertising campaign. My budget is around $50 a month.

With this budget, which platform would be better suited - Adwords or Virool? Anyone with past experience in these advertising sites have some advice? Thanks!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I personally haven't used any but all I wanted to say is be very careful when using sites that offer coverage for money especially if this is going to be used for Youtube channel - as I have personally seen channel taken down for this under the assumption of adwords counting as manipulation of Youtube's view metrics.

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I personally haven't used any but all I wanted to say is be very careful when using sites that offer coverage for money especially if this is going to be used for Youtube channel - as I have personally seen channel taken down for this under the assumption of adwords counting as manipulation of Youtube's view metrics.
Well honestly if you use one Google service to be banned on another you are clearly doing it wrong.

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
I think it is best to stick with Adwords. Plus with the analytics tracking you can see both your ad campaign and the traffic going directly to your channel.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well as I said in my post, I'm only going by what I have seen and been told of - that some channels have been taken down from Youtube for using adwords as this was seen as manipulation of viewer metrics (basically paying for views) - whether or not the people who were banned were doing something wrong I don't know I just wanted to make you aware of it. At the end of the day its up to you,