Service Affordable Professional Graphic Design

Reuben

Graphics and Visual Artist
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2014
England
YouTube
Hello,
I am offering my full service to freedom members, I have a full website with information and a portfolio so you can look at that for information regarding the pricing.
I have been doing graphic design for over 3 years now, I have developed many different skills throughout these years and that is why I now charge for my work.

- From now on payment must be made before artwork is made, as I have wasted countless hours on people who do not pay once I have given them a proof image -

Pricing -
2D Simple Channel Art - £1 (This package includes a simple background layer with 2D text on top, this can also have a few social media icons.

3D Simple Channel Art - £2 (This package includes a simple background layer with 3D generated text made to a high quality. This can also have a few social media icons.

2D Complex Channel Art - £3 (This Package includes a complex background layer with a few images and nice shape effects. There will also be text on top, this package also includes colour corrections and other nice effects.

3D Complex Channel Art - £4 (This Package includes a complex background layer with a few images and nice shape effects. The text used will be heavily edited in Cinema 4D to ensure the highest quality. There will also be colour corrections included and other nice effects.

Contact Me -
Email: [email protected]

People Who Have Messed me Around and not Paid
@AuthRandom (I made a complete twitch overlay for him, he said he will check if his twitter followers like it or not, no response. He was only sent a proof image but I still spent the time making the overlay!) Amount lost - £2

*** I will make free channel art for YouTube channels with over 500 active subscribers ***

Last edited: