Entertainment Ahem. Hey what's up

V

Varlais Alata

Hello :) My name is Pearl, and I'm currently 24 years old (until next month) and I live in Canada.

That's about all the personal information you're gonna get out of me, unless we become friends :3

So, about my channel, well I enhance video game cinematics with epic music for entertainment!

My upload goal is once a week.

My channel "goal" is 10 subs per month, I started that goal this month and I'm actually 3 subs away from my first success! That is, If it happens :p

Please feel free to check it out, I'm absolutely certain you'll find something you'd enjoy ;D My channel name is the same one I have here :3

Ok that's all I have for now, I'm gonna explore this place and see if there are any other members I'd be interested in supporting.

Cheerio!

Reactions: AFKPlays

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello :) My name is Pearl, and I'm currently 24 years old (until next month) and I live in Canada.

That's about all the personal information you're gonna get out of me, unless we become friends :3

So, about my channel, well I enhance video game cinematics with epic music for entertainment!

My channel "goal" is 10 subs per month, I started that goal this month and I'm actually 3 subs away from my first success! That is, If it happens :p

Please feel free to check it out, I'm absolutely certain you'll find something you'd enjoy ;D My channel name is the same one I have here :3

Ok that's all I have for now, I'm gonna explore this place and see if there are any other members I'd be interested in supporting.

Cheerio!
Hello there Pearl! How is it living in Canada? It seems like it would be the perfect climate ^^

Uploading once a week seems reasonable. I'm sure that you can grow a lot within Freedom!

V

Varlais Alata

Hello there Pearl! How is it living in Canada? It seems like it would be the perfect climate ^^

Uploading once a week seems reasonable. I'm sure that you can grow a lot within Freedom!
Hey fattmatt, can I just call you fatty? xD Canada is alright, I'm pretty sure almost everywhere on earth is an alright place to live :p and thank you ^^

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Cheerio!
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom, funnily you're the 6th canadian I'm meeting in this week:eek:.....Anyways, you're channel is awesome, why? because I feel that it's something new, I mean I never met someone with your content! :D Anyways man, keep up the good work(y) (Y), subbed and looking forward for more...Friends???

V

Varlais Alata

Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom, funnily you're the 6th canadian I'm meeting in this week:eek:.....Anyways, you're channel is awesome, why? because I feel that it's something new, I mean I never met someone with your content! :D Anyways man, keep up the good work(y) (Y), subbed and looking forward for more...Friends???

I am.............. a lady.
omfg I love that :eek: face! xD Oh and if you like my content, you should check out Epic Geordie's Channel, he's inspired me to make mine :3
:) I like your channel aswell. But as for being friends >.> it doesn't come so easily y'know :p

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I am.............. a lady.
omfg I love that :eek: face! xD Oh and if you like my content, you should check out Epic Geordie's Channel, he's inspired me to make mine :3
:) I like your channel aswell. But as for being friends >.> it doesn't come so easily y'know :p
Hehe...that's no problem....I just have to earn it then...:rolleyes: oh and by the way, we call girls/ladies dudes too sometimes, that's why....sorry if it made you feel weird:confused:.....

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: Varlais Alata
V

Varlais Alata

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

I'll be sure to remember that. Thank you ^^