PC Aliens Colonial Marines

Traveller

New User
Oct 6, 2016
diretubes.blogspot.it
YouTube
I hope we can help each other over here under ur message
so my channel is all about my Travel by Car, Train, Air and by Foot specially on amazing forest all over the world so as a new freedom
partner i need best tips how can i make grow my channel with ur help so please review and subscribe to my channel, thanks !!!

Genjisu

Rising User
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
I am sure we will best freedom family if we sub each other and give some comments so I will follow anyone who can help me and show me the way over here and sub me back ?
sub4sub is a bad idea unless you want to kill your channel. People should only subscribe if they like your content or what you bring to the table :) Anyways I have a steam account if you want to add me :D

Traveller

New User
Oct 6, 2016
diretubes.blogspot.it
YouTube
sub4sub is a bad idea unless you want to kill your channel. People should only subscribe if they like your content or what you bring to the table :) Anyways I have a steam account if you want to add me :D
Ya Bro ......... I know it is not good idea but i need to change my url and also at least other people might give a chance to see it when they see more sub rather than zero ....