Music Am I a good musician?

Yorkieinthemill

New User
Feb 14, 2016
Hello all! :)

Over the past few months my channel has grown a lot and I've been gaining a lot of subscribers. A few months ago I was getting about 5-20 subs a day. But now I'm getting around 20-30 subs a day.
I do a YouTube series where I play piano to people on Omegle. It's simple: they request any song, and I play it to them. All my subs love my videos and I just wanted to get some opinions on people who haven't watched my videos before. Thank you :)

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube

Over the past few months my channel has grown a lot and I've been gaining a lot of subscribers. A few months ago I was getting about 5-20 subs a day. But now I'm getting around 20-30 subs a day.
I do a YouTube series where I play piano to people on Omegle. It's simple: they request any song, and I play it to them. All my subs love my videos and I just wanted to get some opinions on people who haven't watched my videos before. Thank you :)
Hey, thanks for introducing yourself on the forums! My first reaction is WOW! That is such a cool idea for a YouTube channel and I'm sure you'll grow a lot with those types of videos! That is so unique and I can imagine very fun to watch! I hope you're able to reach all your YouTube goals!

Jakylikgaming

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube

That's genius. I play piano too, but you're just.... well... A god!

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

I am a musician as well - made over 320 songs - slowly putting them all on youtube :)

anyone who can play piano live is good in my books - keep doing what you're doing and you'll grow in leaps and bounds! :)