YouTube Am I the only one down?

Violeta León

Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2018
www.youtube.com
YouTube
leonvioleta4
Hi everybody, its me again! I was uploading many videos this last days because I want to achieve the 1k, 4k milestone but I feel down sometimes, I watched websites as "baymack" that pays people to watch others youtubers, and they get paid views; but still is a time that youtube counts; Im as a smaller channel, dont have money to pay people to view my content. And if I had the money I wouldnt do it, because I put a lot of effort on my content, that I feel like I deserve people watching it because they want to, not because their paid to. On the other hand, its fustrating that youtube keep saying I cant monetize any video because I use words as "girl" "woman". My video is about painting a girl on pop art, the flag light on! but you see tons of videos that not keep rules and being monetize any way :( I'm wondering if all this effort will be worthy someday. I reached the 100$ milestone but now I dont have the 1k subs, Im like 350 away, and only have 152000 minutes watched on the last 365 days!. Im not a quiter, but I need to feed my family anyways.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Personally I don't think much of these paid/forced views websites. Sure, they might bring you in some more money but I'm not sure if it generates honest fans. I don't think you're the only person upset by not being able to monetize anymore.

And YouTube demonetizing videos with certain keywords in the title will probably lead to a ton of misleading titles and other metadata so that's their mess to clean up...