Service Request Animators??

The AtomicBear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
I know this is a long shot and realize this may never happen, however i thought i may as well ask that my animator bailed during production and dumped the lot i have been making a parody of smash and i had finished all the lyrics and even a singer who is very good might i add, but since the animator left the project is on an all out stop and he had started in 2014 and only had 10 seconds til 2016. So if anyone could help me out that would be amazing.
Anyway thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this
And have a nice day or night ahh time zones xD

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
I know this is a long shot and realize this may never happen, however i thought i may as well ask that my animator bailed during production and dumped the lot i have been making a parody of smash and i had finished all the lyrics and even a singer who is very good might i add, but since the animator left the project is on an all out stop and he had started in 2014 and only had 10 seconds til 2016. So if anyone could help me out that would be amazing.
Anyway thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this
And have a nice day or night ahh time zones xD
What's the animation about? :rolleyes:

The AtomicBear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
It is about 2 guys that used to play smash together but one got a bit over the top and began to argue and they stopped talking the song is "never getting back together"