Request Any suggestions on editing Guys!

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Bear in mind my definition of good editing might not be the same as your definition of good editing. In my opinion you didn't really do too much to the videos you were given. It seemed kinda like you took a few videos, slapped some transitions between them and played music in the back. The highlights are amazing but you didn't really try to do anything crazy. With a montage I'd expect at the least some quick/choppy editing and a color swap when the beat drops for example. It's all about creativity, whatever you can think of you need to do it for a montage video or else it's not as entertaining as it could be.

SirPlasmalot

Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube
SirPlasmalot
Keep in mind, these are just my opinion. You could HATE what I have to say, but I think it is worth saying. First off, I personally thought the music was just a little loud. Small tweaking would be great. My second improvement would be the transitions. While transitions are cool, I felt like there were too many different ones in this video. For a compilation like this, it's more satisfying to me for it to be all similar transitions, maybe one or two different ones.

And, finally, the music at the end stopped so abruptly, it caught me off guard. Maybe try fading it out at the end. The video was nice though, just a few minor fixes. :)