Gaming Anyone giving shoutouts?

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I recently started my second channel called Lukesfilm. I really want it to do good and I think it will if it gets recognised. My first vlog will be going up tommorrow morning and I will daily vlog after. Also I am making a trailer parody of the Long Dark. If anyone was willing to give me a shoutout that would be awesome

Thanks in advance

Luke

The channel: Lukesfilm

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I think giving a shout out when you are a channel with subscribers that are under 10k is completely waste of the time, but then again, this is the opinion of mine and some people think the good range of giving shoutout to someone is around 4-5k total subscribers, so be it, but I wouldn't give anyone shoutout who I haven't personally met or done stuff together (collab) since it'll be completely idiocy to do so, but then again, this as a whole is an opinion of one man.

Bingoloit Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2017
Florida
YouTube
JonJonGames
I recently started my second channel called Lukesfilm. I really want it to do good and I think it will if it gets recognised. My first vlog will be going up tommorrow morning and I will daily vlog after. Also I am making a trailer parody of the Long Dark. If anyone was willing to give me a shoutout that would be awesome

Thanks in advance

Luke

The channel: Lukesfilm

I'm releasing my shoutout series trailer next month. Subscribe to me and hit the bell icon to be notified! :)