Anyone know any good game to record?

Prilixy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
YouTube
so right now i feel like i want to do a lets play series since my youtube has started growing a lot and now i want to keep my subs entertained so does anyone know any good game? i currently record some csgo and some dayz

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Depends on what you enjoy, do you enjoy RPGs/Shooters or any of the mix? Record games you absolutely enjoy and have fun with, if CS:GO/Dayz is a game you enjoy, then try to find what makes you different from other CS:GO/Dayz youtubers.

dirtiestDan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
dirtiestdan313
Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege if you're lookin' for a new FPS. Something similar to DayZ (but a bit smoother in my opinion) is a game called Miscreated. When it was first released it wasn't in its best state but its really improved since then. You could also try GTA 5 because even after 3 years Rockstar still releases free (ish) content. Dead by Daylight is also getting some buzz lately, which is probably really fun with friends. Of course, if you want to do a Lets Play series, a story game like Fallout 4 or DOOM (another great, underrated FPS) would be great. However, this is just my opinion. Do a mixture of games, whatever you think is fun and what you think your viewers will enjoy! :)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
for a playtrough/walktrough do a popular game with awesome story line where people are really hyped about.
for gameplay: or the games you love and what the people love. most of them time the newest games like battlefield 1

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
Depends what you like am doing a few episode of overwatch on my channel but I have a real series starting on it

ArchieBROO

New User
Jun 26, 2016
YouTube
If you have a few mates, I found that getting footage in Arma II or Arma III is quite easy, too bad my subs on my 2nd channel didn't enjoy it. Might give it another shot on this one :):)

Best of luck friend :)

Ethan Schelts

New User
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
It really depends on what kind of videos you upload. Personally I like to upload CSGO because it is so easy to get good footage on, but I also enjoy recording footage of more long winded games such as Arma and DayZ, If you're into arcade'y fps games like Call of duty etc. they are pretty fun to record edit and upload. The long winded games I prefer to upload because it feels more rewarding when you have something worth uploading.
But it really is down to the type of things you upload. The main thing is to make sure that both you and your audience are okay with what you're uploading.

Best of Luck!