Anyone Looking for an editor?

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom community, I'm a starting out YouTuber and I love to edit and make thumbnails etc. I was wondering if anyone is looking for an Editor for their channel. Now I can do a test edit for free, but I would like to do this as a paid gig. My Editing style works well with vlog videos but I can also Edit gaming videos as my channel is a gaming channel. Anyways thank you for your time and I hope you consider me. Check out my channel for some examples and again as I said I can do a test edit for free so you can see how I edit and evaluate.

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
I'd like to try it yeah, I'm pretty bad at editing so I may ask someone like you to do it for me lol, would you send the .mov file to me via mediafire though?
I can send the file how ever you like, through email, media fire whatever Ill make it happen just get me the game play and the voice part and I will be happy to give it a shot

Bacon4Dayzz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I can send the file how ever you like, through email, media fire whatever Ill make it happen just get me the game play and the voice part and I will be happy to give it a shot
I forgot how to change my video quality on YouTube, I upload my videos directly from my editor which can be selected which file and what quality, if you can help me it'd be appreciated. (y) (Y)

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
Yikes, try a program called OBS Studios. its free to use and super easy its what I stream with