Gaming Assault Order of Valor! | Battlefiel 1 Medal Hunter (Battlefield 1 Domination)

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Hello! I now know that you have to do these tasks in order to get the medal!

In this video I am playing some Battlefield 1 Domination and trying to get the Assault order of Valor medal. You have to get 20 kills, 10 headshots and 5 kills in a life to get this medal. Battlefield 1 has various medals to get and now also various ribbons to get throughout your match. One other medal for example is Royal order of the Stag medal. And you also have an royal order of the stag ribbon now.

Battlefield 1: https://www.battlefield.com/nl-nl

Battlefield 1 is a ww1 based shooter made by EA. The game is focused on multiplayer but also has a single player campaign. In the multiplayer you have various gamemodes like: Conquest, Domination, Team Deathmatch and a new gamemode called Operations.

You also have various classes: Assault, Medic, support and Scout. In this video I am playing as the assault class with the Automatico and Mp18. My favorite class is the medic class with the M1916 Selbstlader rifle. I don't play support that much.

Battlefield 1 recently got a new update: the winter update in which they introduced Ribbons and more progression into the game. Now you can get ribbons by for example killing 10 people in a round. Which is basically a smaller version of a medal which you don't have to track. The progression now allows you to get up to level 50 in each class and there will be more rewards along the progression.

In March Battlefield 1 is getting some new DLC the Battlefield 1 french DLC in which the french will be put into the game. Ofcourse I will get this because I have bought the Battlefield 1 season pass. In this DLC called They Shall not Pass you will get new maps and a new gamemode: Frontlines.