Audio and Video

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Delaware
YouTube
Hey guys what recording program do you use to record audio and video at the same time. I have OBS on one computer but can't get it on the other so i need something else similar to that program.

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
When I record my videos, I don't record them with just one software. In the most of the cases, one of them (audio or video) will be bad and not synced. So for video I use OBS (video and ingame audio) and for microphone I use Audacity.

Reactions: Phil Kidd

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Delaware
YouTube
When I record my videos, I don't record them with just one software. In the most of the cases, one of them (audio or video) will be bad and not synced. So for video I use OBS (video and ingame audio) and for microphone I use Audacity.

hmmm I never thought of that. sounds like a good idea. thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1447337560][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just use Open Broadcast Software

Yeah that's what i use but its started recording a lot of black screen lately so i have to leave my game just to make sure its recording. Not sure if its my computer, a setting i have wrong, or if it's just OBS. that's why i was looking for something else.

Auxrilla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 17, 2015
YouTube
I use Shadowplay for video and Cockos Reaper for audio. Maybe i get a Game-Capture-HD60-Pro for later video use. and Reaper is just great audio recording software + its Donationware so you don't have to pay for it but it isn't that much either to buy it

Reactions: Sims Lyfe

GreenManX

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Hey guys what recording program do you use to record audio and video at the same time. I have OBS on one computer but can't get it on the other so i need something else similar to that program.

I'm using Audacity to record voice and Loilo Game Recorder for screen recording. Both are free!

GreenManX

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Oooh My favorite price.lol i will look into Loilo. I do have Audacity. Thanks :)
Loilo is made by Japanese company and they explain that the software is free because they use it to promote their other product.
It is totally legit, no malware or any hidden stuff that will mess up your computer.