Awesome Story Plots From Games.

thundar001

Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
What games have you played in the past that you thought had an amazing story lines in the game(s)?

For me I enjoy story from Uncharted 2.

ScotiBot

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2015
Yeovil
YouTube
one I liked was the story for star wars knights of the old republic. Through the game you keep hearing about Darth Revan the master to the games main antagonist Darth Malak. when you confront Malak for the first time in the game he drops the big old plot twist of "guess what lofty! your Darth Revan!"

Ed_full play

Rising User
Oct 12, 2015
YouTube
I played Chrono Trigger back on the original super nintendo, it is nothing less than amazing. There is games where the story is not clear at all, but the characters are so enjoyable that it make the game much bigger and complete than it looks, such as FF7. Have you played FF10? The story is one of the best I have ever seen on a video game. For individual character stories, I stay with Valkyrie Profile Lennet.

Reactions: Hail Kira

Holy Apple

Celestial Gamer
Freedom! Member
Eurgh.. Too many games.. Guess I will have to pick the one that sent me on an emotional roller coaster which has got to be FF10. The entire Final Fantasy series is the reason I love RPG's so much because you actually experience the raw emotion which all ultimately add to the story and make the game that much greater.

Reactions: Hail Kira

brokenglorygaming

Skits, Comedy, & Fun
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
So many good ones. I have played Halo from the start many years ago. So It's hard to disappoint me with that. It's part of my child hood!

Skyrim is pretty awesome!
Most of the GTA series.
Portal!

Those are the main ones that come to mind for me.
I'm pretty excited to see how the new halo and Star Wars battlefront stories go

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
The Assassin's Creed franchise and RuneScape!

Both games have super complex story arches that I found myself lost in, it felt like I was a part of it! Due to the way the games are played, the entire experience is pretty immersive. :)

I also agree Halo has a great story.

Oh before I forget, the Modern Warfare trilogy from the Call of Duty franchise also had really nice story, I absolutely enjoyed playing the campaigns in the Modern Warfare games!