If I made the next, next video user suggested would you suggest a topic on Twitter?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mechachris

New User
Feb 16, 2016
Home
YouTube
Who I am: Just a robot that makes videos.
I'm a robot that makes videos with the help of my trusted companion, Mechasquid. We come up with a topic that is interesting to us and then we spend some time writing out a script, and then draw it out over the course of a few days. Don't expect the squid to be in my videos at first, I'm still calibrating him. It's gonna be a bit.
Dude its a ******* squid.jpg

About the Bot: Mechachris
I started Youtube back in 2013 and made a gaming channel, I recently closed it down. But you can still visit the now defunct channel -Ragelazer- to view my old videos. I left them up just in case I ever get a huge following and people get curious about my origins!
The reason why I came back to Youtube from my long hiatus was to form a community of like minded robots, and to build something awesome! I don't care about the money because I have a wonderful job and the fact that people genuinely want to watch my videos is payment enough! It's been a long and very strange journey to where I am now in the world, and I hope that I can share my newest adventures with you!
oh.jpg
Other stats about me:
While Youtube is currently my favorite hobby, I play World of Warcraft, and draw in my free time! I have a fiancee, and she's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me! I want to have her cameo in future videos and have her participate in this new project! I work part time at a paint store (If you can guess which one; 10 points to Gryffindor.)
I run purely off of MTN DEW, if I stop drinking it... I will die. -Fact-
I'm going on 26 years of age and I want to leave a positive impact on this world, albeit small.
ss.jpg

About the channel!:
As you have seen above, my channel is mostly ranting, and topics that I find interesting and giving an opinion.
General thought provocation and things that make you go "Hmm" or sometimes I want to create videos that make people laugh. My upload schedule usually consists of a week- two weeks (Depending how ham I decide to go with the details) For now it's a week. usually every Saturday, or Sunday. Those be me two days off, matey!
I do indeed take viewer suggestions I will accept them on my Twitter @Mechachris3000 , and will look to do collaborations in the near future, I am no where near as established as I want to be, and I fear that I don't have much to offer, aside from poor drawings.
Right now I'm looking to build a small following and gain some new friends here in our community. Hopefully we can form some amorphous hive mind and dominate Youtube!

P.s. Epitri, come back, man. I miss you :(
hellno.jpg

Final thoughts:
I'm not going to tell you to Subscribe to my channel, I want you to make that decision for yourself!
If you do like my content however, don't be shy and tell me what you liked/ disliked about it! Also share it if you loved it! Every bit helps, man! if I can reach 500 subscribers, I will draw a picture and give it away as a thank you! It's not much, but it's all I got at the moment!

Thank you for reading, and stop on by anytime!
Sincerely
Chris, and Squid~

Channel link:
If you cannot see my channel details with the little box doodad: The link to my channel is below, or simply search for "Mechachris"
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG02EtH2Qs9Yun_kgL8WENg

Here are some old drawings for your viewing pleasure 100% SFW btw
205182_508655195831839_496174210_n.jpg