Batman Bad Blood Movie

Showdawee Tv

Wasup Freedom Fam,

Let me know what you guys think of the new DC Universe movie "Batman Bad Blood" it recently came out online but does not come out until Feb 2nd and im loving these movies that have been coming out from DC. I hope you guys have been keeping up with them there are a good amount of them maybe 10 or 11 in total. I did a review of the movie on my channel but i def recommend you guys checking it out if your a fan of comics and animated movies. Let me know what you guys thought of the movie or if you saw it!!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I haven't seen it yet either but I quite enjoyed Justice League War. Throne of Atlantis was alright, Son of Batman wasn't all that memorable, and Batman Vs. Robin was pretty cool
(I liked seeing the Court of Owls.)
The plot sounds interesting and I don't plan on missing out on this movie. DC's animated New 52 movies have been pretty good so far!

Reactions: Showdawee Tv

Showdawee Tv

I haven't seen it yet either but I quite enjoyed Justice League War. Throne of Atlantis was alright, Son of Batman wasn't all that memorable, and Batman Vs. Robin was pretty cool
(I liked seeing the Court of Owls.)
The plot sounds interesting and I don't plan on missing out on this movie. DC's animated New 52 movies have been pretty good so far!
I agree, it was cool to see aquaman in the preivous movie but not that memorable...batman v robin was great very cool movie idea and set up this one to be great. The story on Batman Bad blood is pretty interesting i think you will enjoy it!