Gaming Become featured on my Channel!

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
This is a community gaming channel and currently looking for more videos to be submitted. Looking for any type of comedy/epic type of gaming videos. Things like just funny montages/moments, trolling, prank calls, or epic gaming moments/montages. Gaming music videos etc. I unfortunately do not accepts Let's play videos so sorry.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
This is a community gaming channel and currently looking for more videos to be submitted. Looking for any type of comedy/epic type of gaming videos. Things like just funny montages/moments, trolling, prank calls, or epic gaming moments/montages. Gaming music videos etc. I unfortunately do not accepts Let's play videos so sorry.
What are you offering people in return for using their videos? Views don't always go to the members that get featured, how do you combat that?

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi all,

Just removed a few negative posts, please remember to post relevant messages! If there's a project here in the "Collaborate" section that you don't agree with, at least state your opinion politely, any criticism should be made constructive.

Thanks! :)