Best game to play atm? while recording and editing after

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
There isn't really a definite answer to this question. It depends on your personality. If you like to drive cars and kill people, play GTA V and make some sort of montage. I picked Minecraft just because I enjoy playing it, and there are so many things to record.

G

Gods of Odds

There isn't really a definite answer to this question. It depends on your personality. If you like to drive cars and kill people, play GTA V and make some sort of montage. I picked Minecraft just because I enjoy playing it, and there are so many things to record.
Do people still watch the smaller minecraft channels because obviously they're a lot of bigger minecraft channels out there.

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Play whatever game you find appealing.
In the end youtube is all about having fun. Don't treat it like a job untill it is actually one.
With that said, you are probably best off playing the more hyped games because people will be looking out for them.

G

Gods of Odds

Of course people still watch them. You would never grow if people don't and how do you think they got all the way up there?
Well yes I know but I more meant don't people only watch the big minecrafters and not bother with the smaller ones.

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hmm from what I have seen its basically anything that you want to play or something that shows your true passion for the game you like and what to show everyone on how you play it.

Like in my case I love retro games , rpg , action/adventure games and everything else except sports games. I have nothing against them they just aren't my style

So I record Dark Souls 3 or any new indie games ! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I would say pick max 2 games you like and work on a series.
People mostly watch content for A. The person or B. The content. Currently i'm working on a Diablo 3 and Borderlands 2 series where i do 2 vids a day, one early from Diablo and one later on from Borderlands 2. In time i noticed a growth in subs and views the further i progressed in my series ;)