Best part of your YouTube experience

SuperRetroBro

Respected User
Aug 12, 2014
Somewhere
YouTube
It been 7 months since my channel took off and started to grow a small community for papercrafters. Before I stared it only had around 10 people subscribed to the channel. Now is close to 900 people subscribed and to me that's insane, That's more people at my school. The best part of YouTube is talking to the people that enjoy my videos. From Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, DeviantArt and mostly on YouTube. Some are from Europe to East Asia and South America. It's really interesting talking to so many people around the world.

What's your best part of your YouTube experience?

Reactions: Prology

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
It been 7 months since my channel took off and started to grow a small community for papercrafters. Before I stared it only had around 10 people subscribed to the channel. Now is close to 900 people subscribed and to me that's insane, That's more people at my school. The best part of YouTube is talking to the people that enjoy my videos. From Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, DeviantArt and mostly on YouTube. Some are from Europe to East Asia and South America. It's really interesting talking to so many people around the world.

So far, it's being able to know that when i upload a video, thousands of people will watch it regardless of whether i share it or not. Warm fuzzy feelings :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube

Hmm for me its having people come onto my channel and say hey good job ! :) this means a lot because I know someone is enjoying my videos which helps me a lot and means so much :)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The best part of my experience is definitely engaging with a community.
You'll have people who come in and give constructive advice and comment their thoughts on perhaps even a small part of the video. It's nice to have people acknowledge my work.

Too bad it's plagued by people who say "Hey, nice video, check out mine" because you know they watched none of yours.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
You'll have people who come in and give constructive advice and comment their thoughts on perhaps even a small part of the video. It's nice to have people acknowledge my work.

Too bad it's plagued by people who say "Hey, nice video, check out mine" because you know they watched none of yours.

that is very true , I get a lot of people say that all the time , it gets annoying

SuperRetroBro

Respected User
Aug 12, 2014
Somewhere
YouTube

I rarely get those comment. Most comment are people asking for help if they have issues with the papercraft they printed or positive feedback on the video they enjoyed.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I rarely get those comment. Most comment are people asking for help if they have issues with the papercraft they printed or positive feedback on the video they enjoyed.

It might be linked to either the number or type of communities of other YouTubers that one is engaged in.
I keep away from the Freedom! hub channel for the reason I stated as the plague before.

SuperRetroBro

Respected User
Aug 12, 2014
Somewhere
YouTube
It might be linked to either the number or type of communities of other YouTubers that one is engaged in.
I keep away from the Freedom! hub channel for the reason I stated as the plague before.
Yeah, Same of the reasons why freedom! removed the chat opinion due to spam. I had almost 50+ messages and most of them were "Check out and sub"

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Yeah, Same of the reasons why freedom! removed the chat opinion due to spam. I had almost 50+ messages and most of them were "Check out and sub"
And the option to blow private chats did not work.

I insist that when the chat does come back, We humor them in their efforts. Their desperation will fail their channels, and it's their desperation that makes them unworthy to become the popular content creators that all YouTubers desire to be.

SuperRetroBro

Respected User
Aug 12, 2014
Somewhere
YouTube
Some people ask me how to get view and subscribers. I just tell them just do, I don't know how to get view or subscribers. I just make videos and post them for people to enjoy, That's it.[DOUBLEPOST=1452462233][/DOUBLEPOST]
The best part is connecting with people all around the world who think so much alike and enjoy communication with you
I agree, So many people yet so similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Gamingtons

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
The best part is having a loyal subscriber who watched every video that you've posted and the moment when someone commented on your video or share it. :)

Reactions: SuperRetroBro

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Until now my best experience with being on youtube is discovering that I want to change some mayor things in my life career wise. Youtube made me realize how much I love to do certain things in life and because of having them documented I became to realize that I should be on a totally different path in life. I'm currently undergoing choices to actually make a change and the closer I get the more happy I am! LOVEUYOUTUBE!

Reactions: SuperRetroBro