Gaming Black Ops 3 Tips And Tricks - Get More Headshots With Heat Wave! (BO3 Tips And Tricks #18)

GoofyGupta

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
YouTube
GoofyGuptaBalls
In this video I talk about a tip I use to help me get more headshots on my way to gold, diamond and dark matter camo! This tip is gonna help you guys get even more headshots so you can get that dark matter camo faster. Using the heatwave is awesome, but you unlock it at level 46 which is a pretty late level. I used a prestige unlock on it because it really does help get headshots. I hope you guys enjoy!

Reactions: ShadyViper FE

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
In this video I talk about a tip I use to help me get more headshots on my way to gold, diamond and dark matter camo! This tip is gonna help you guys get even more headshots so you can get that dark matter camo faster. Using the heatwave is awesome, but you unlock it at level 46 which is a pretty late level. I used a prestige unlock on it because it really does help get headshots. I hope you guys enjoy!

Brother this was a wonderful tip! I didn't even think to do this, although I play HC mode so I don't have the time to use it as often as I would like but still! Great video!

I also play first person shooters on my channel, please check it out and if you like my content do subscribe. I am trying to get to 500 Subs and I'd truly appreciate you helping out! Thanks so much!