PlayStation BO3 and more!!

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys I'm looking for someone to collaborate with right now I have 84 Subs and what I do the most in my channel is I play bo3 multiplayer and Zombies , if you would like to collaborate with me here's my Channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCORn7dXgVgwRv4LKAlK6lmg , hope to see you soon! :)
Hey man I am trying to start a youtube group and I need help starting one... me and you can grow and more importantly have fun

Wildshotx

New User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2016
Hey everyone I am new to the freedom family and looking to grow my channel and collaborate with people playing any version of COD. This is my first post so I'm not sure if it will let me post a link to my channel but reply to me on here if you would like to get together.

Nuker

New User
May 11, 2016
Add me onAdd me on ps4 Flawless Nuker I play ps4 and im down to start a series with you !

Katsekitou

New User
Jun 10, 2016
YouTube
Hellos there. I am a skrub that would like to collaborate with you. I play mostly codbo3 multiplayer and a little bit of zombies (only the giant). I just primarily want to hang out with lobbies and show great moments / funny moments so plz hit me up fam.
My psn is katsekito