Gaming BOOMPLAYS gaming channel introduction

BOOM PLAYS

New User
May 5, 2016
i recently set up a new channel or my self with this name BoomPlays this channel is souly for funny gaming video where i am mostly crazy in but thats just banter. im currently re branding so this is the start and ill soon be making a separate channel for vlogs and real life videos aswell
i lined my latest video so that if yous want to you use it to check out my videos and my channel
this channel only has 2 videos so far but it'll start to have a lot and hopefully this channel will grow alot too

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
i recently set up a new channel or my self with this name BoomPlays this channel is souly for funny gaming video where i am mostly crazy in but thats just banter. im currently re branding so this is the start and ill soon be making a separate channel for vlogs and real life videos aswell
i lined my latest video so that if yous want to you use it to check out my videos and my channel
this channel only has 2 videos so far but it'll start to have a lot and hopefully this channel will grow alot too

Can't wait to see you progress I'm here for you baby <3 Also the video above was quite laggy you should fix that.