Gaming Breezy ~ Up and Coming Gaming Channel

Breezy123

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
England
YouTube
HELLO! My name is Hadyn/Breezy and I am the owner of this youtube channel! Some of you may already know me as Seagull Gaming/Seagull on a Churchtop however I have decided to start over with this channel. So, for those of you who don't know me: I am 14 years old, I live in the North East of England, I try to make high quality and entertaining videos, I put a lot of hardwork and effort into my channel, I have been doing youtube on different accounts for around 2 years and I love football!
So now that you know a bit about myself, I guess you want to know what I do on my channel? Well I try to upload daily gaming videos. I try to make them funny and entertaining so I can provide the best viewer experience as possible. I am currently uploading a lot of Overwatch however I like to upload whatever I am enjoying. If you think this may interest you, why don't you give my channel a shot? I am going to aim for 100 subs by the 3rd of August and if you guys could make that happen that would be insane! I really hope you enjoy my channel and stick around!
~BREEZY